• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Future stars

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
The only one that I can think of having some sort of an impact from Asia are few Koreans, with Park at United the most important.
Park is probably what United missed the most with their current system.
I remember Nakata, he was a central midfielder playing in what was probably the most important league at that time, and playing a central role . Legend, He made it in the most tactical league around as a tactical player.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
I’ve got one.
Demir Xhemalija

Never seen him play but I seen that he is a 17 year old midfielder/DM who just signed his first pro contract with Basel and is being backed by Xhaka’s people. So expect him to go on a similar trajectory to the greatest midfielder ever to grace this Earth, Granit Xhaka.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Enis Bunjaki
Position: Striker/LW/CAM
Club: Eintracht Frankfurt
Nationality: German (played for Kosovo too)
Born: 17.10.1997

enis-bunjaki-deutschland-u18-21042015_109tyrupk75ad1wrxc0vjvcuo6.jpg

Can't find YT videos from work, but I've heard great things of him and he's certainly got talent from what I see of few highlights in our national TV

@jones what happened to our local "streets won't forget" lad?

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom