• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Future stars

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Julian Brandt
Position: Winger/CAM
Club: Bayer Leverkusen
Nationality: German
DoB: 2/5/96

Side notes:

He's quite Reus-esque, inside forward on the left. He's 185CM, quite a lean-big build it wouldn't surprise me if he ended up being a striker.

Just completed his first full season at the Bundesliga at age 18-19 with 6 goals in 37 games.

Followed on with an impressive U20 World Cup campaign scoring 2 in 6 finishing in the Semi's as one of their star performers in the tournament.

Last edited:

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Enis Bunjaki
Position: Striker/LW/CAM
Club: Eintracht Frankfurt
Nationality: German (played for Kosovo too)
Born: 17.10.1997

enis-bunjaki-deutschland-u18-21042015_109tyrupk75ad1wrxc0vjvcuo6.jpg

Can't find YT videos from work, but I've heard great things of him and he's certainly got talent from what I see of few highlights in our national TV

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Can players from lesser nation be included here? My country has a very good talent at the moment... but as usual the chance of becoming a European star is very low. Although he is good enough talent to play overseas, he probably won't leave

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Evan Dimas Darmono
Position : CM/AMC
Nationality : Indonesian
Born : 13 March 1995

can dribble, has an eye for a pass and can good power and accurate shot. Scored a hattrick against South Korea U-19 too

It's a pity because he is born here his talent is wasted. I think at his age he already around championship/mid-table premier league quality.

I really hope he goes overseas.

Anfield 1884

AM's Resident Liverpool Fan
  • Name: MARKO PJACA
  • Club: Zagreb
  • DOB:06/05/1995 (20)
  • Position: Left Attacker/Second Striker.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Name: Amin Younes
Club: Borussia Mönchengladbach
Nationality: German
Position: Attacking midfielder/Winger

Looks a good young player. Watched him with a keen eye at the U21 Euros. Very low centre of gravity, weaves his way through players. One to watch for sure.

Bould14

Reading good things of the Spanish sub-19 but haven't seen the team myself. Just throwing out there in case you have seen the team.

Danskin

Established Member
Name: Óliver Torres
Club: Atlético Madrid (on loan at Porto last season)
Nationality: Spanish
Position: Attacking midfielder

Óliver was on loan at Porto last season and I saw a few of his matches and I gotta say he's probably one of the most talented players I've ever seen play in the Portuguese league, probably only after Ronaldo and Nani. He was head and shoulders above everyone and it was magical to see him at times. Incredible technique, fantastic ball control, great final ball and decision making, he's just marvellous to watch.

I'm sure he will start to get more matches at Atlético because it'd be a shame to not see him play more regularly.

Anfield 1884

AM's Resident Liverpool Fan
Name: Óliver Torres
Club: Atlético Madrid (on loan at Porto last season)
Nationality: Spanish
Position: Attacking midfielder

Óliver was on loan at Porto last season and I saw a few of his matches and I gotta say he's probably one of the most talented players I've ever seen play in the Portuguese league, probably only after Ronaldo and Nani. He was head and shoulders above everyone and it was magical to see him at times. Incredible technique, fantastic ball control, great final ball and decision making, he's just marvellous to watch.

I'm sure he will start to get more matches at Atlético because it'd be a shame to not see him play more regularly.

Amazing player. Simeone has said he wants to keep him for the up and coming season.

BobP

Memri Fan
The ages of Tiago and Gabi respectively and Turan's departure means that he may have an opportunity to break through.

Also not sure if Younes will make it at Gladbach.

Liam Spencer

Two pages and no one has mentioned Dan Crowley.

He's the next big thing from our academy, let's hope his development is smoother and less controversial than Wilshere.

Definitely seems like a mature and humble kid.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Evan Dimas Darmono
Position : CM/AMC
Nationality : Indonesian
Born : 13 March 1995

can dribble, has an eye for a pass and can good power and accurate shot. Scored a hattrick against South Korea U-19 too

It's a pity because he is born here his talent is wasted. I think at his age he already around championship/mid-table premier league quality.

I really hope he goes overseas.
why is it so hard for Asian players to come to Europe? im sure there is vast talent there but they dont seem to appear, not even in the academies, do you have an explanation for it? is it because of work permits, or just because the scout system of clubs does not have an eye on Asia at all?

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Andres Cubas
Boca Juniors
19 years old
Deep Lying playmaker/Holding Midfielder.

Matias Kranevitter:
River Player (signed by Atletico Madrid)
22 Years Old
Deep Lying Playmaker / Holding Midfielder.

Cristian Espinoza
Huracan
20 Years Old
Winger

Augusto Batalla
19 Years Old
River Plate
GK

Dont know if the compilations made the players justice because i havent see them (dont like compilations)

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
why is it so hard for Asian players to come to Europe? im sure there is vast talent there but they dont seem to appear, not even in the academies, do you have an explanation for it? is it because of work permits, or just because the scout system of clubs does not have an eye on Asia at all?
Work permits mostly, I think it's something to do with FIFA ranking of the nation where the talent originated....
Btw, the player I posted is currently in Spanish lower division, so it's something

EDIT : he failed medical, so it's nothing

Last edited:

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

The only one that I can think of having some sort of an impact from Asia are few Koreans, with Park at United the most important.

But then it reminded me of that god awful decision from Domenech to include some random player of Indian background in WC 2006 at #8 ( Vikash Dhorasoo ) instead of Bobby who still had it.

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom