• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Is there a Balon d'or chat thread?

Synical

Miss Superstitious

They just told the winner of the balloon d'or that she's the female version of Andre Iniesta, as if it was a compliment in that moment.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I’ve seen some people say Haaland might win it next year but I can’t see it. I think regardless of who wins the CL it’ll most likely be decided on who wins the Euros next summer.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

They just told the winner of the balloon d'or that she's the female version of Andre Iniesta, as if it was a compliment in that moment.
You guys better tell me he's won the balloon d'or before or I'm going to march

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
You guys better tell me he's won the balloon d'or before or I'm going to march
No it was because that's who Pep Guardiola said she reminded him of. Before Women's World Cup he was asked about Spain and he said that she was the player he loved the most.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Too much focus on international success than all around success.

Messi deserves it because of his Argentina success. But Mbappe had monster world cup too despite not winning it.

From next year it'll be between Haaland and Mbappe unless someone have monster season

1macca1

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Too much focus on international success than all around success.

Messi deserves it because of his Argentina success. But Mbappe had monster world cup too despite not winning it.

From next year it'll be between Haaland and Mbappe unless someone have monster season
Like Bellingham is threatening to do?

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Wow, Beckham has had voice training. No longer sounds squeaky

I can't imagine Messi will turn up to this award when he won't be crowned. This will be a spoiler (next year?)

Why was KDB not at the ceremony?

1macca1

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
This award is biased towards forwards.
When starting out at football, if you show the ability to do so then you’re going to gravitate towards a creative/goal scoring role. Not saying defending isn’t an art, I was one myself during my amateur playing days, it’s just the way it is.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
If Bellingham hits 20-25 league and madrid win trophies it should be him. He is not just scoring, he is creating, winning balls, and is most fouled player in league as well. A great midfielder who does everything and gives you goals like a top forward buries a fox in box like Haaland or creative winger. A midfielder who scores 25 and does everything else is worth more than 40 goal fox in the box

Synical

Miss Superstitious

God, kudos to Messi's wife. She looked so delighted and relaxed when her kids went on stage. They're so well-trained. I would have been on pins. Three of them too, and so young 👏

Synical

Miss Superstitious

If Bellingham hits 20-25 league and madrid win trophies it should be him. He is not just scoring, he is creating, winning balls, and is most fouled player in league as well. A great midfielder who does everything and gives you goals like a top forward buries a fox in box like Haaland or creative winger. A midfielder who scores 25 and does everything else is worth more than 40 goal fox in the box
He's f*cking amazing, tux aside

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Haaland is ridiculous. Incredible. Pity he plays for a team with 115 charges. I get the feeling he's not bothered about that

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Haaland is ridiculous. Incredible. Pity he plays for a team with 115 charges. I get the feeling he's not bothered about that
He will leave i can’t see him staying there as this investigation progresses. A lengthy transfer ban will hurt their chances and his own marketability

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom