• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Is there a Balon d'or chat thread?

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Harry Kane is in for a shout tbh. If England do anything at the Euros with him as captain + Bayern potentially winning the CL.

People speak about Haaland smashing records but Kane has 21 G/A in 13 games in all comps for Bayern so far whereas Haaland has 16 G/A in 15 games. Got my money on Kane to win that race between the two.

Fun fact, Kane has scored 3 goals for Bayern on 2 separate occasions but neither counted as hat-tricks

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

You have to feel for guys like Ibrahimovic, De Bruyne, RvP etc. you feel there's a lot of great players in the Messi/Ronaldo era who would have been good enough to pick up 1-3 Golden Balls in the 90s or early 00s but were just around at the wrong time.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Fun fact, Kane has scored 3 goals for Bayern on 2 separate occasions but neither counted as hat-tricks

If he wasn’t a Sp**s player and we had a chance of getting him last summer regardless of his age, I would have sacrificed that 100m we spent on Rice for Harry Kane.

Kane in our frontline with Saka and Martinelli flanking him would be a cheat code. That signing would have made us favourites for the league.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

If he wasn’t a Sp**s player and we had a chance of getting him last summer regardless of his age, I would have sacrificed that 100m we spent on Rice for Harry Kane.

Kane in our frontline with Saka and Martinelli flanking him would be a cheat code. That signing would have made us favourites for the league.

Instead of that tho, you could just sacrifice the Havertz/Timber money for both Kane AND Rice...now what a summer that would've been 🤤

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Sp.rs wouldn’t sell Kane to us and I don’t think he would force it Harry he is a pretty loyal guy. I have always liked how complete a striker he is. He is a better passer than people give him credit for

Farzad Stoned

If Kane or Bellingham are England’s best player and England win first trophy since 66 at Euros i think the standout of the two gets it. If it is close they will give it the Vet most likely

HattoriHanzo

Instead of that tho, you could just sacrifice the Havertz/Timber money for both Kane AND Rice...now what a summer that would've been 🤤
Havertz was 75 million euros, Timber was 40 million euros, total 115 million euros.

How could we get both Rice and Kane for 115 million euros?
More like 215 million euros.

Anyway, Levy would never sell Kane to any PL team, let alone Arsenal.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Havertz was 75 million euros, Timber was 40 million euros, total 115 million euros.

How could we get both Rice and Kane for 115 million euros?
More like 215 million euros.

Anyway, Levy would never sell Kane to any PL team, let alone Arsenal.

Bruh...are you serious?

We bought Rice, Havertz and Timber for 230m Euros or thereabouts, you could have bought Rice and Kane for 230m Euros instead.

Farzad Stoned

Crazy to say Messi didn’t deserve it when guys like Cannavaro based on WC performance routinely win the Ballon D’or. He was most dominant player and his team won Wc. Frankly, never been more impressed by the GOAT considering the pressure and his age than those 7 matches in Qatar

Farzad Stoned

Bruh...are you serious?

We bought Rice, Havertz and Timber for 230m Euros or thereabouts, you could have bought Rice and Kane for 230m Euros instead.
Levy wouldn’t sell to us are you going to send Luca Brazi to make him an offer he can’t refuse?

Farzad Stoned

@A_G, @Tir Na Nog, @2Smokeyy and the older heads on here who sees a lot of Ruud Guillet the most dominant of all 80s dutch masters in Bellingham. Tall, fast, athletic would get goals and could do anything on the pitch. Ruud is more gifted a passer more technical, Jude is better ball winner and goal scorer but they are very similar players and athletes.

Farzad Stoned

Interesting Guillit parable, Ruud finished 17th for Balon the year before he won it. He also led the Dutch to the only major trophy they have won in decades winning the Euros in 1994. Looking good if he follows Ruud’s footsteps but he is ahead of Ruud in development at this age .

outlawz

Harry Kane is in for a shout tbh. If England do anything at the Euros with him as captain + Bayern potentially winning the CL.

People speak about Haaland smashing records but Kane has 21 G/A in 13 games in all comps for Bayern so far whereas Haaland has 16 G/A in 15 games. Got my money on Kane to win that race between the two.
Think he's better than Haaland. He can drop deep and link and also play in behind.

LuanNguyen

2010 Sneijder excellently won 3 with Inter, reaching the World Cup final. But in the end, Messi got the golden ball. Is Messi worthy of this year's golden ball when he only stood out in the WC?

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation

Latest posts

Top Bottom