• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kai Havertz: No More Mr Nice Kai

Will Kai prove to be a Xhaka upgrade?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
He has 12 games maybe 14 to show us he can start for us. That goal last night should be like his bread and butter in the league.
He is not a good striker, and a terrible midfielder but we are stick with him. He isn’t versatile. He is awful as a midfielder and the one position he can play is striker because we literally have no strikers

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He has 12 games maybe 14 to show us he can start for us. That goal last night should be like his bread and butter in the league.
Even if he scores every game I think we will still sign a striker. Havertz will be a useful squad player. If he is your nr 1 striker you not getting anywhere

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Even if he scores every game I think we will still sign a striker. Havertz will be a useful squad player. If he is your nr 1 striker you not getting anywhere
But look how many goals we have scored in the last 2 seasons without a true cf. Id rather s0end the money on a 8 or 6 and a winger. Unless we sell Eddie i cant see it.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He's winning us the Prem and Germany the Euros as the starting false 9.

But we will still have idiots on here who think we need a new starting striker without understanding our system, honestly some of you need to learn about football!

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

But look how many goals we have scored in the last 2 seasons without a true cf. Id rather s0end the money on a 8 or 6 and a winger. Unless we sell Eddie i cant see it.
2 months window is too small. We managed 1 goal vs porto in 210 and Havertz was nowhere to be seen. You think if we went out people would say the attack is still good enough? Yet it was saka who got the blame. Havertz is not even treated like a serious striker with expectations by our fans. He is a charity case we love to prove he is not terrible

pireshenry

2 months window is too small. We managed 1 goal vs porto in 210 and Havertz was nowhere to be seen. You think if we went out people would say the attack is still good enough? Yet it was saka who got the blame. Havertz is not even treated like a serious striker with expectations by our fans. He is a charity case we love to prove he is not terrible
Did we go out or get through?

You can’t take 2 games as a sample size.

Many better teams have been knocked out in champions league failing to score when teams park the bus. That’s normal.

He’s starting for Germany and Arsenal at false 9.

Two very good coaches (who I’d guess know more about football than you do) are picking him ahead of others.

Obviously, he’s doing something right to be picked.

Just enjoy that we are in knockouts in champions league and top of the league. Nothing is guaranteed.

I do believe we should sign a striker. But Havertz is contributing big time and deserves credit for where we are.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Did we go out or get through?

You can’t take 2 games as a sample size.

Many better teams have been knocked out in champions league failing to score when teams park the bus. That’s normal.

He’s starting for Germany and Arsenal at false 9.

Two very good coaches (who I’d guess know more about football than you do) are picking him ahead of others.

Obviously, he’s doing something right to be picked.

Just enjoy that we are in knockouts in champions league and top of the league. Nothing is guaranteed.

I do believe we should sign a striker. But Havertz is contributing big time and deserves credit for where we are.
He is starting ahead of which top players? He played as left back last game for Germany and half the season he played as midfielder for us. So he is not this automatic starter. Let’s see when we have fully fit Jesus where he starts

Farzad Stoned

He's winning us the Prem and Germany the Euros as the starting false 9.

But we will still have idiots on here who think we need a new starting striker without understanding our system, honestly some of you need to learn about football!
He is a sh.t striker bro and a comically bad midfielder who can’t pass. No one wants or needs the German Heskey.

Riou

He is a sh.t striker bro and a comically bad midfielder who can’t pass. No one wants or needs the German Heskey.

I got your back @Heskey ...

nintchdbpict000001370468.jpg

003D534800000258-2922166-Heskey_and_manager_Gerard_Houllier_parade_the_famous_old_trophy_-a-11_1421954767081.jpg

...propa winna' you were 💪

fute

Kai, like it or not, has been part of the resurgence of this team after coming back from Dubai. Eddie hasn't produced enough and Jesus is injury prone, so Kai has filled the void.

How many strikers are/will be on the market better than what Kai is currently doing? 🤔

If he stays consistent and given the depth issues on defense and midfield, is breaking the bank on a striker really what we need?

Farzad Stoned

Kai, like it or not, has been part of the resurgence of this team after coming back from Dubai. Eddie hasn't produced enough and Jesus is injury prone, so Kai has filled the void.

How many strikers are/will be on the market better than what Kai is currently doing? 🤔

If he stays consistent and given the depth issues on defense and midfield, is breaking the bank on a striker really what we need?
Yes if we want to beat the best teams in the world he isn’t good enough. Just because Eddie was obviously not good enough and Mik resigned him does not make Kai better. Kai looks good because our other strikers have been awful.

Farzad Stoned

Arsenal this year has 2-2-0 record against City and Liverpool in games that had the best players starting, and the one draw was the penalty win in Community Shield. :lol:
Let’s see your faith in this manager is about to be tested, this is the working end of season. I hope he gets it right unlike the last two years. But it is most likely that we will end this season again empty handed. He needs to pay back the incredible support he has got at all levels at a giant club. Look at Barca kicking Xabi to the curb after he won the league. Look at other big clubs they don’t give managers multiyear projects without trophies. They don’t do it for even highly decorated managers let alone a rookie

Riou

Let’s see your faith in this manager is about to be tested, this is the working end of season. I hope he gets it right unlike the last two years. But it is most likely that we will end this season again empty handed. He needs to pay back the incredible support he has got at all levels at a giant club. Look at Barca kicking Xabi to the curb after he won the league. Look at other big clubs they don’t give managers multiyear projects without trophies. They don’t do it for even highly decorated managers let alone a rookie

If Arteta said yes, Barcelona would appoint him as their manager tomorrow you know 😅

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

talking blah blah blah GIF

Farzad Stoned

If Arteta said yes, Barcelona would appoint him as their manager tomorrow you know 😅
A d they would fire him shortly after, Barca would never tolerate a single collapse or numerous long losing streaks we tolerated or multiple no trophy campaigns

fute

Yes if we want to beat the best teams in the world he isn’t good enough. Just because Eddie was obviously not good enough and Mik resigned him does not make Kai better. Kai looks good because our other strikers have been awful.

Jesus' finishing struggles and Eddie's lack of scoring on the road does make Kai look better, agreed.

As mentioned, we've shown we are better than Liverpool and defeated City.

If you go to the Champions League, a different brand of ball, it is much tougher. It is why City under Pep has only won 1 CL vs the multiple PL titles. Some will say he didn't win the CL until he got Haaland. Fair enough.

We'll see how we fair down the stretch.

Think we can all agree he isn't a midfielder. He sucks at it. Lacks the skills for it. It took Arteta a while (half a season) to finally get the hint his desires wouldn't be fulfilled with Kai becoming a world class at midfield, better yet serviceable.

Kai's recent resurgence at CF could be a purple patch or it could be the real thing. If it is the real thing, we'll be a better team for it.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom