• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: What is he good 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

logic DC

Nowhere. ****ing. Near.

The football that choker team played was on a different planet to what we see now too.
I truly believe we were the only team that was comparable to barca aside from not being able to win trophies. our football was god level and all the prem teams are still trying to replicate what that team did and they are all failing. the city team of 2013 was praised for their football but it wasn't **** compared to our choker team

BBF

This is so sad to watch now.

El Nenny passes back to the CB, the ball gets played round the box. Finally the ball gets past the halfway line for Özil to smash it into the corner where a Theo Walcott touch allows all the defenders to get back. Theo somehow manages to square it in the box after a fluffed shot to Giroud, and Giroud doing Giroud things, ends up clearing it back outside of the box.

6-0 Barcelona.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant

I raise you. Although the occasion was bigger in Arshaviiiiiiiin's goal (and it honestly gives me goosebumps when I watch it) this counter attacking goal/goal in general from that era is my favorite

@0:48

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Insane how much things have changed in 5 years. :( As @Jury said the current lot despite being for more expensive are nothing compared to the the sides of the lean years. Young, exciting, hungry to perform, and full of promise and you honestly felt like on their day we could take on anyone and that was something as they went up against some of the best sides ever both in the PL era and in Europe. Let down be inexperience, but the current side (bar Bellerin and Coq) are all in their primes yet they're all a bunch of tossers. Holding on vs 19th place Norwich at home and finishing the game with 2 shots on target being the most recent example of the tosser status.

I'd watch that group 10 times out of 10 over this current bunch of f*cks.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
We still love the club.

The best way to describe Arsenal is to compare it to a dog. Sure, the dog is stupid. It's small. It's loud. It's annoying. It ****s on the rug at 3am in the morning, then uses a cushion to try and hide it's mess, making even more of a mess in the process.

But it's still your dog. And even though it gets on your nerves you still love it unconditionally.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Our current bunch are still capable of the odd spectacular team goal, sadly they're fewer and farer in between.

Lads are capable of good team goals. No doubt "TheoVanNasregas" were better on the eye though, we used to slap teams 6 or 7 quite frequently. We're not capable now and it's frustrating.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
That second goal against Wolves was majestic and is up there with Wilshere's Norwich goal for me. The ball goes the length of the field, barely leaves the floor, with no player taking more than two touches.

A common theme throughout all these beautiful goals? Jack Wilshere playing a very quick one touch pass. I can't believe that there's people that doubt his ability.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Jack is a top player but using quick one touch passing to justify his quality?

Everyone could do that for us back in the day.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
but the current side (bar Bellerin and Coq) are all in their primes yet they're all a bunch of tossers. Holding on vs 19th place Norwich at home and finishing the game with 2 shots on target being the most recent example of the tosser status.

I'd watch that group 10 times out of 10 over this current bunch of f*cks.
EucIfYY.gif

malek natsheh

its not easy to face the Pressures when you play in arsenal ,
if he looks good and do the basics under big Pressures so he is really good player .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom