• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Rumours - Winter 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

JazzG

Established Member
Please keep all non-Arsenal related Transfer rumours in this thread. I'll get it started

Strong rumours about Berbatov looking to move, supposedly to Man utd but I'm not so sure it will happen in January.

Man utd also reject a bid for Wes Brown, he is out of contract later this year but I can't see Man utd being willing to let him go because they would be a bit short at the back especially with Silvestre out with a long term injury and Neville being out for so long.

ibby

Established Member
Berbatov won't go, especially with the money Sp**s are asking. He dug himself into a hole with his performances this season and the way he timed his performances just in time for the window.

beepos

Meh,
Anelka to Chelski
Ronaldinho to Chelski
everyone who plays football to Chelski... :roll:

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
Hinkel to celtic from sevilla, a very raiding and strong RB
Was a starter for his country before he wet to spain and couldnt displace the impressive Dani alves

Suprised a lot of english top clubs wasnt in for him

Danny mills is back in the prem guys, dammmm
Bet hes got his eye on our fixture to do a little job, i just bet you!!

Banega to valencia, big big signing for the black bats

We all wait to see how pato does in AC colours, remember hes now eligable for the CL and could line up against us

Arsenal_FAN1983

I got Hinkel in my created Pro Evo team, haven't used him yet though, I got Carr ahead of him, I like Hinkel as he can play LB and RB, well on pro evo at least. :lol:

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
and that spells trouble. garay is a very good young argie defender

Thommybhoy

Established Member
Darijo Srna of Shaktar Doneck could actually leave Shaktar. He wants to join only some big club (familiar?), but to be honest only big clubs can afford him, because his chairman is extremly fond of him. He already rejected PSV, Pompey and Spuds as not good enough for him.
Dinamo Zagreb's Etto is really close to join Borussia Dortmund. Mamic can't bother them because Etto has release clause of 2M Euros.

number_0

Established Member
appearntly barca are in for some player called aleks hleb...

from what i recollect they were told to **** off

tam1886

Established Member
MDGoonah41 said:
I think Hutton will stay at Rangers until the summer, then move to Man U
I truly hope not.

Saying that, this could be linked to the Wes Brown rumours. If Newcastle bid enough and Brown goes I'd expect Man Utd to be in for Hutton.

Legend#1 said:
Rumours that Larsson on his way back to Celtic.
:roll:

stuart

Established Member
Gotta love Hutton rejecting Sp**s :lol: He's a class act. Dont think he'll be leaving in January but if he continues playing this well he could be off come summer.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Chelsea still busy with Valencia,Tottenham,Sevilla to bring Villa Berbatov Alves in?

JazzG

Established Member
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 94,00.html

Van der Vaart isn't looking to extend his Hamburg contract and seems like fancies a move to Juve. Have said elsewhere but would love to see him here but with his injury record, Arsène not really going for high profile players and many big clubs probably interested can't see it happening.

For those here who watch the German league out him and Diego which of them has been more impressive? Moving to Germany has been the best thing that probably could of happened to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.

Latest posts

Top Bottom