• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Rumours - Winter 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibby

Established Member
Jameel46 said:
Fred would be a good buy for whoever gets him.

Bent, Defoe, Berbatov, Keane, Fred.

Good on paper, wouldn't like to be in that dressing room though.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
Defoe will leave IMO.. already been told by Ramos he is free to leave, which means he doesnt see him as a part of the team he wants... i wouldnt stay if i were told that either...

ibby

Established Member
USArsenal said:
Defoe will leave IMO.. already been told by Ramos he is free to leave, which means he doesnt see him as a part of the team he wants... i wouldnt stay if i were told that either...

Defoe said he is going to stay and fight for his place.

awooga83

Established Member
He'll be stuck on the bench then because thats two managers now who made it pretty clear he wasn't in their plans.

ibby

Established Member
MDGoonah41 said:
He'd be a decent consolation prize for Man City, depending on how well he settled.

Doubt it. Would be a slightly better version of Vassell, which isn't saying much.

ibby

Established Member
http://www.lep.co.uk/sport/Sp**s-land-12m-Downing.3666434.jp

Sp**s land £12m Downing

The Sun says Sp**s tabled the offer late on Friday night, with midfielder Teemu Tainio the makeweight in the deal.

Downing had been a target for former Sp**s boss Martin Jol before he was sacked but was still wanted by new manager Ramos.

Downing said he could leave the Riverside earlier in the season after being booed by a section of the home crowd.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

-Shaun-

It's sad to see what Valencia did to Albelda, I watched an interview with him and he was actually crying because of their, and his current situation. It'd be nice to see him get a move to the Premier League.

As for Downing, haha. £12m is a slight rip-off for him, allthough he is a fairly good player, no way is he worth that much. I would be surprised if even Sp**s end up paying that much, as it honest would be very laughable, haha.

Also just read on Sky Sports that Everton have signed Manuel Fernandes on loan again. Also Sissoko is in negations with Juventus, after falling down the pecking order at Liverpool. Also according to his agent, several Premier League clubs are after Bayern Munich defender Daniel van Buyten. Looks like Robinsons days are numbered at Sp**s, and Dabo is looking at a move away from Man City.

Just saw some stats comparing new Chelsea signing Anelka, to Didier Drogba.

picture1zv9.png

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
oh its a loan move.

i was thinking how the **** are they going to afford zarate

fantastic signing

stuart

Established Member
Fred's expected to talk with and sign for Sp**s in 24 hours. I dunno, but this guys never looked all that good to me. Certainly no better than what they have, but i may be wrong. If they dont sell a forward they are inviting trouble onto themselves.

Wated of money if you ask me. They have no need whatsoever to sign another forward, espescially for £9million.

stiiphunn

Established Member
I've seen Fred many times and am not a big fan of him.

I don't know if he's going to fit in England because imo he's not quick enough in everything he does.

Plus he's just comeback from injury so will need time to settle.

He's probably not a big improvement from what they already have and I find it quite funny that they strengthen a position in which they already have quality players.

But hey, you never know..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom