• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 2 - 1 Nottingham Forest | Saturday 12th August | KO: 13:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMG_2059.jpeg

0_Arsenal-Forest.jpg

Football is back, baby!!!

Screenshot-20230807-160032.png

Screenshot-20230807-160136.png

Screenshot-20230807-160151.png

Likely starting XI

9173f2bb-25bf-4b39-9b5f-4fb4b4b69072.png

Prediction
Arsenal 3-0 Nottingham Forest

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I'd like to see Zinchenko for Timber and Trossard for Havertz in this one. With the rest of the team as we saw at Wembley.

Turner to have the game of his life of course, lets hope we delay the transfer enough to not have to face him.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Ramsdale
White Saliba Gabriel Timber
Rice/Partey (Rice if 100% fit)
Ødegaard Havertz
Saka Eddie Trossard

This will be my 11. Martinelli looks out of form. But I don't think Mikel will still drop him though.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Ramsdale
White Saliba Gabriel Timber
Rice/Partey (Rice if 100% fit)
Ødegaard Havertz
Saka Eddie Trossard

This will be my 11. Martinelli looks out of form. But I don't think Mikel will still drop him though.

Martinelli isn't out of form he's just undercooked - think Gabbi only played vs City bcz of Walker.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I want to see a midfield of Trossard-Partey-Ødegaard, feel like we'd kill teams with this.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Spelling mistake in the title might be what kills us here.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
It's going to be the same team as the Community Shield one but Trossard probably plays instead of Martinelli.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
No pressure at the start of the season. 4-0 at least. Nice easy home game to give the lads some confidence.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
No funny stuff from the start be pro and get 3 points start of season is tricky because teams not fully prepared not 100% in rhythm lot of points get dropped but getting maximum points are important later in season.

I think Arteta will go with same line up against man city even tho I'd want Trossard in place of Havertz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom