• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 2 - 1 Nottingham Forest | Saturday 12th August | KO: 13:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMG_2059.jpeg

0_Arsenal-Forest.jpg

Football is back, baby!!!

Screenshot-20230807-160032.png

Screenshot-20230807-160136.png

Screenshot-20230807-160151.png

Likely starting XI

9173f2bb-25bf-4b39-9b5f-4fb4b4b69072.png

Prediction
Arsenal 3-0 Nottingham Forest

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Missing this one as I’ll be in Durham this weekend. Also missing the United game (again) as I’ll be in the Isle of fooking Wight. I hate the wife making arrangements before the fixture list is released and/or Sky start pissing around with them…

View attachment 17408
Its happened to me too. Had to sell my tickets a minute ago to an Arsenal influencer girl.

Nothing worse than missing the opener.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Jesus injured again, Rice/Partey pivot only 2/55 games in. Mikel luck in full effect.

Draw would be huge.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Same 11. For some reason people think this season Arteta will become a rotator. 9 or 10 players will start every league game and CL

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Its happened to me too. Had to sell my tickets a minute ago to an Arsenal influencer girl.

Nothing worse than missing the opener.
Why I made a point of going to the CS on Sunday…

Also the need to transfer tickets electronically from this season is tiresome as people need to set up accounts all over the shop.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Why I made a point of going to the CS on Sunday…

Also the need to transfer tickets electronically from this season is tiresome as people need to set up accounts all over the shop.
Reminds me of when I park somewhere and the meter is some app other than Ringo. Tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap.

"hold on a minute, did you get the ticket? Should have it now. Sending the other"

Tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Think Arteta will go with the same team as against City, but I hope he changes it up. Leandro up front, Kai at 8, one of Rice/Partey at 6.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

He probably goes with the same team as against City.

I saw a couple of posters suggesting Zinchenko and far be it from me to question their ball knowledge but surely you don't start a player who hasn't played a minute of pre-season when you've a perfectly good player in Timber.

Tom Mix

Missing this one as I’ll be in Durham this weekend. Also missing the United game (again) as I’ll be in the Isle of fooking Wight. I hate the wife making arrangements before the fixture list is released and/or Sky start pissing around with them…
If you get the chance go to Lumley Castle. Fantastic place to see and the restaurant is great too. Spent a very atmospheric New Year's Eve there last year, complete with possible visit from ghost.

Footiewise:

This game is ideal for Trossard to start for Martinelli and I'd put Nketiah at centre-forward. If Havertz HAS to play then he should be in midfield, leave Partey on the bench for the first half then swap them.

Martinelli to come on when legs get tired. Timber or Tierney at left-back, Zinchenko can have 20/30 minutes if fit.

Let's have statement win here - blow them out of the water 5-0 or 6-0.

IrishGooner93

Think should start same team as against City in the shield. But Trossard for Martinelli. Let martinelli earn his place back again but he's more than able and good enough.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

If you get the chance go to Lumley Castle. Fantastic place to see and the restaurant is great too. Spent a very atmospheric New Year's Eve there last year, complete with possible visit from ghost.

Footiewise:

This game is ideal for Trossard to start for Martinelli and I'd put Nketiah at centre-forward. If Havertz HAS to play then he should be in midfield, leave Partey on the bench for the first half then swap them.

Martinelli to come on when legs get tired. Timber or Tierney at left-back, Zinchenko can have 20/30 minutes if fit.

Let's have statement win here - blow them out of the water 5-0 or 6-0.
Will check it out. We're visiting friends who live up there who always plan a busy Schedule!

Are you sure it was a ghost and not just @GDeep™ rattling his chains about how Ramsdale is useless at penalties… :lol:

SuperMikel

A calm and collected individual.
I'd like to see Zinchenko for Timber and Trossard for Havertz in this one. With the rest of the team as we saw at Wembley.

Turner to have the game of his life of course, lets hope we delay the transfer enough to not have to face him.
We should absolutely hold the deal up until after this game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom