• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 3 - 1 Burnley | Saturday 11th November | KO: 15:00 GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Burnley-Arsenal.jpg

Screenshot-20231109-063257.png

Screenshot-20231109-063325.png

Screenshot-20231109-063350.png

Screenshot-20231109-063430.png

Screenshot-20231109-063515.png

Screenshot-20231109-063603.png

Screenshot-20231109-063639.png

Screenshot-20231109-063704.png

lineup.png

Prediction
Arsenal 3-0 Burnley

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
So for that almost own goal by burnley at 0-0 we get called back for the slightest push by saka

Where was that against newcastle on the 1-0?

We know where it was. Normal order restored. It has always been a foul. Those reds were always a red in the Newcastle game. Its just corruption. They ignored the law of the game and chose to justify it by a Forearm and not elbow claim which has been backed by skysports. Its blatant corruption yo disregard the rules. That's why Arteta lost it.

I think it's amusing when Arteta gets severe criticism. Jesus, Partey, Ødegaard, White. 4 starters. Majority of the spine and we still pick up points.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

We know where it was. Normal order restored. It has always been a foul. Those reds were always a red in the Newcastle game. Its just corruption. They ignored the law of the game and chose to justify it by a Forearm and not elbow claim which has been backed by skysports. Its blatant corruption yo disregard the rules. That's why Arteta lost it.

I think it's amusing when Arteta gets severe criticism. Jesus, Partey, Ødegaard, White. 4 starters. Majority of the spine and we still pick up points.
This is what I find so frustrating. That pundits are willing to go along with this cheating and actually defend the PGMOL. That Newcastle goal was given because they wanted Newcastle to get a goal. No other reason. Like Arteta said, it wasn't a goal. 💯

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Honestly feels like it

The ref makes the call when he wants to and VAR goes along with the script

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
This is what I find so frustrating. That pundits are willing to go along with this cheating and actually defend the PGMOL. That Newcastle goal was given because they wanted Newcastle to get a goal. No other reason. Like Arteta said, it wasn't a goal. 💯

Even last season. "Forgot to draw lines". The excuse of being rushed, and making a mistake that severely impacts a title challenge. It's corruption.

Arson Finger

Ødegaard, Jesus, Partey, Timber, and White all out for this one, and we played a CL match 72 hours before, where Saka came off injured. An opponent who sits deep, and we can't create many chances in the first half.
Then we allow a second half equalizer, and have a player sent off with a straight red.
Every other year of the past decade, we definitely drop points in this scenario. This time we dealt with all that and won fairly comfortably with no drama.
I will not be complaining about this one.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
This is the thing. Toon now & City will always get the benefit on decisions & escape too much 'cough' attention. Also having the 2 main sky pundits who subconsciously don't like Arsenal adds to the agenda.
I'm sure if 'Carras Liverpool'or 'Neville's United' had those decisions against them they would have 100% reacted differently.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Could do with him in his prime now, tbh...

...Partey is the better player, but Alex was good too and rarely injured when he was here.
Nah brother 1.5 top top seasons, just mid otherwise. His trademark before his purple patch was giving away an unnecessary free kick just outside the box that made you tear your hair out. Good injury record as you say.

Really nice to see him, feels like it all went down 50 years ago.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Nah brother 1.5 top top seasons, just mid otherwise. His trademark before his purple patch was giving away an unnecessary free kick just outside the box that made you tear your hair out. Good injury record as you say.

Really nice to see him, feels like it all went down 50 years ago.

Feel he was similar to Xhaka, a quality player that was being played out of position...he should have always been a box to box player rather than a DM, think him at his peak would have been very good in that 8 role we are lacking right now...

Rice
Ødegaard-Song
...would be levels above whatever midfield we can play now, with Partey never fit and also ageing.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
I mean if we as fans can concentrate on the game for 90 minutes then professionals should be able to do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom