• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 3 - 1 Burnley | Saturday 11th November | KO: 15:00 GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Burnley-Arsenal.jpg

Screenshot-20231109-063257.png

Screenshot-20231109-063325.png

Screenshot-20231109-063350.png

Screenshot-20231109-063430.png

Screenshot-20231109-063515.png

Screenshot-20231109-063603.png

Screenshot-20231109-063639.png

Screenshot-20231109-063704.png

lineup.png

Prediction
Arsenal 3-0 Burnley

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I hate the international break but this one coming into right time Ødegaard won't take part in it so he should be back when its done ESR also will be back i hope G.Jesus too White who rarely get injury he already couldn't play here.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐
Trusted ⭐

Hope Jorginho is alright. Kiwior's big bird sized boot going through his head must've felt like a freight train hitting him.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Hope Jorginho is alright. Kiwior's big bird sized boot going through his head must've felt like a freight train hitting him.

Triple+H+11.gif

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I'm happy with the result. Brave goal by Tross, imperious by Saliba and just fab by Zinny (albeit not as good as RvP's vs Charlton all those years ago). We're still in contention and I'd like us to boost our GD at some pont abd teams like these feel like the most likely option. Shoutout to Wolves today and hoping for wins for Chelsea 🤢, Brentford and Fulham tomorrow.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I hate the international break but this one coming into right time Ødegaard won't take part in it so he should be back when its done ESR also will be back i hope G.Jesus too White who rarely get injury he already couldn't play here.
Hope for the above and just hope no Gunner gets injured if they play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom