• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 3 - 1 Chelsea | Tuesday 2nd, May | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-Chelsea.jpg

Let's just beat these ****ers, win our remaining matches and finish the season on a high note.

The lineup picks itself

Prediction
Arsenal 1-0 Chelsea

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I want Auba to do poorly at Chelsea. At the same time the way we parted ways with him was not great and I honestly feel sorry for him. He was for a time a great player for us. He more or less singlehandedly won us that FA Cup. He was brilliant in the last couple of games. A real highlight in the darkest COVID days! 😪

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Early in the game a Chelsea player went down ‘Injured’ and in the spirit of FairPlay one of our players kicked the ball into touch.

Who was that? He should be fined two months wages. :)

Tnegs

Not really surprising to see our fan base treating an ex player badly is it? From singing racist songs about Adebayors dad washing elephants to the rape song about RVP to calling Cesc a snake because he wanted to play with the best club side in the world instead of donkeys like Diaby, Denilson, Song and Bendtner, our classy fan base abusing Auba who was incredible for us for a few seasons and was pushed out of the club is to be expected.

Reactions: A_G

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Not really surprising to see our fan base treating an ex player badly is it? From singing racist songs about Adebayors dad washing elephants to the rape song about RVP to calling Cesc a snake because he wanted to play with the best club side in the world instead of donkeys like Diaby, Denilson, Song and Bendtner, our classy fan base abusing Auba who was incredible for us for a few seasons and was pushed out of the club is to be expected.

I hate it. People think it’ll make them regret leaving or something. Just makes us look bad imo.

TheGreatWright8

Player:Jesus
It's imperative Arteta instills a killer instinct next season. I feel as though we're too charity like at times given opponents a glimmer of hope where any hope that materializes should be thoroughly extinguished.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Arteta just needs to keep Trossard on for the entire 90, we're much more slicker with him in the first XI.
Yeah not a fan of the default like for like swaps he does. Saka was looking like the one who needed an early break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom