• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 3 - 1 Manchester United | Sunday 3rd September | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-Manchester-United.jpg

Screenshot-20230828-083955.png
[/URL]
lineup.png

Arsenal 1-0 Man utd

Last edited by a moderator:

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We need reinforcements for this one. Not convinced we're leaving North London with anything otherwise.
Desperately need some legs in midfield or they are going to walk right through us and it won't be pretty.

If we can fluke a draw I'll be delighted and 7 points would be a decent return on those four games considering how poor we've been going into the international break.
Oh god, am away game against a top team. Lord have mercy on us
They’ve got a lot more quality in the final third than what we’ve faced so far. Combine that with our away form against the big guns and it’s gonna be tough.
Shaw out against his best friend is probably a blessing in disguise. Unfortunately for us, his replacement isn't much better.
I fear this could be an absolute hammering if we play these suicidal high press, non existent, midfield tactics again. They’ll cut through us like we’re not there. Which basically, we’re not. If Wolves, Sp**s & Forrest could walk through us with ease then I dread to think what the likes of Saka, Martinelli, Ødegaard, Trossard etc could do. Sadly, I think ETH is too stubborn to play a more conservative team and will put out the exact same team as today.

4-0.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Raya
White Saliba Gabriel Zinchenko
Partey Rice
Saka Ødegaard Martinelli
Nketiah
Easy win if he does that. Obviously he won’t.

I think it'll be close to this. Only Ramsdale will start and fumble, sealing his fate post-intls.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Martinelli-Eddie-Saka
Vieira-Rice-Ødegaard
Zinchenko-Gabby-Saliba-White
Raya

No messing around. Get Eddie and Vieira starting and attacking United with vim. 60th minute take off Eddie and Vieira and switch to a 4-2-3-1 with Jesus and Partey. Don't f€ck this up, Mikel.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Will always be the biggest game of the season for me no matter what, will always be the GOAT fixture of the Prem.

No idea what to expect in terms of who plays and how we will play, nothing less than the 3 points will be acceptable though.

Last edited:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Start our best team right now and get the points.

That is what I expect.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Im not saying The Boss's mad experiments are working or this will be a cakewalk or Utd arent capable of snatching a victory with individual talent but anyone who suggests this is anywhere near a decent utd vintage is living in cloud cuckoo land.

They have an abysmal away record, especially against the "so called bigger" teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom