• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 3 - 1 Manchester United | Sunday 3rd September | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-Manchester-United.jpg

Screenshot-20230828-083955.png
[/URL]
lineup.png

Arsenal 1-0 Man utd

Last edited by a moderator:

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
I still feel it's a penalty, because his foot gets clipped by Wan Bissaka as he's sprinting. That takes you of balance. Of course you can review it over and over on lower speed, which makes it seem as minimal contact, but that doesn't change the fact that he didn't dive for me. Same as Rashford the week before vs. Forest. There is a challenge, how minimal as it is.

I also thought VAR wasn't going to re-ref the games. And this is exactly doing that.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
I still feel it's a penalty, because his foot gets clipped by Wan Bissaka as he's sprinting. That takes you of balance. Of course you can review it over and over on lower speed, which makes it seem as minimal contact, but that doesn't change the fact that he didn't dive for me. Same as Rashford the week before vs. Forest. There is a challenge, how minimal as it is.

I also thought VAR wasn't going to re-ref the games. And this is exactly doing that.

Neither of them were pens, let’s be honest. Too much diving in the game nowadays. Hardly happened in the women’s World Cup, yet these lads in the premier league go down like they’ve been shot every 2 mins, it’s absolutely pathetic.

These football prima donna’s have no integrity. Embarrassing.

dino bravo

I absolutely guarantee that is not overturned at OT for them, never in a million years. That club is so protected and they are still s****.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Are you guys arguing about this moment? For me Lindelof (or was it Dalot?) definitely makes contact with Eddie's head. You can even see a white mark made by the defender's boot on Eddie head. The reason probably why Eddie doesn't make a reaction is cause he's scythed down half a second later.
It can't be more obvious, but for some reason some Arsenal fans here want to invent some weird biomechanical reasons for the foot's sudden movement when it scratches Nketiah's forehead. Of course those reasons are not explained. Next level theories. :lol:

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
It can't be more obvious, but for some reason some Arsenal fans here want to invent some weird biomechanical reasons for the foot's sudden movement when it scratches Nketiah's forehead. Of course those reasons are not explained. Next level theories. :lol:
Even United fans are not arguing against this one, they're just avoiding it.

dino bravo

Are you guys arguing about this moment? For me Lindelof (or was it Dalot?) definitely makes contact with Eddie's head. You can even see a white mark made by the defender's boot on Eddie head. The reason probably why Eddie doesn't make a reaction is cause he's scythed down half a second later.
Imagine that happened to Bruno Fernandes. We would have been down to 10 and he would still be rolling around today.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Imagine that happened to Bruno Fernandes. We would have been down to 10 and he would still be rolling around today.

I am just happy it didn't happen to Bruno...

FNRKYTDWUAkHT7B.jpg:large

...a face that stunning deserves to be preserved for future generations!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Still can't believe that in our last 2 competitive matches v Yanited, a last minute Eddie winner in the former feels like kinda nothing compared to how amazingly the latter went.

Can't wait to see what madness is gonna occur when we play them at the Emirates next...

I reckon United will win the game 2-1 through a late winner and as they are celebrating at full time, VAR will intervene post match and award us a penalty because Ten Hag is the baldest of bald men....Arteta will be the one to step up and score and since he's so awesome it will count as 2 goals, and this will be the match that wins us the title too!

It's the only way this one will be topped 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom