• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 3 - 1 Manchester United | Sunday 3rd September | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-Manchester-United.jpg

Screenshot-20230828-083955.png
[/URL]
lineup.png

Arsenal 1-0 Man utd

Last edited by a moderator:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

Good analysis, where the analyst identifies how United's adjustments in the second half gave us more problems, and brought United more into the game.

But its predictable issues that should be resolved before our second leg at Old Trafford.

1. The impact of the direct ball to Hojlund, and him combining with runners looking for the second ball.
2. The dueling in midfield zones, areas where United are comfortable to press and look for the counter.
3. The impact of Onana serving as a third center back, creating the overload needed to play through.

These are likely United's main weapons this season, centered around counter attacking ball. They are copying Brighton and City mostly, so these arent unknown qualities of a team.

This season I back them to do well, because those qualities they have brought in will help them get past many teams. Top 4 again this year I bet, but it will be a battle with Newcastle, Chelsea, Sp**s, Brighton for that last place.

Next season they will likely look to become more physical so that they can duel anywhere on the pitch, then you can start talking about them as title challengers.

Last edited:

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
So.. it was a tactical change from Big Brains Hag, to get that legendary Evans Maguire combo to the defence?

Game Show Genius GIF by ABC Network

@Farzad That worked well didn't it! Only conceded two goals and lost the game, because of it. Job well done by your standards.

So how did mik out manage EtH? The w.nker only he rates in world football as a 65 million pound footballer cost the team two goals first half. Eth was a hair from a perfectly executed smash and grab with the worst United team i have ever seen he finished the match due to injury with Evans and Maguire. Before you start my Benghazi hearing, tell me can you out manage ETh when your stupid pet costs us 2goals first half?

Without Mik and his pet Kai we win this match 4-0

outlawz

I don’t think he makes contact with Eddies face there… you can tell because if he got kicked in the face Eddie’s head would go flying back. He doesn’t even blink. And I’m pretty sure it would be a card.

Just the camera playing tricks.
Unbelievable how dumb people are. The front angle is clearly deceptive. It's like having a midget stand right in front of a camera with the Eiffel tower in the background. The camera will make it seem like the midget is atleast half as tall but as we all know it's just the angle.

It was a scissor tackle and at no point did he hit his head. It was even more obvious when it happened live.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Unbelievable how dumb people are. The front angle is clearly deceptive. It's like having a midget stand right in front of a camera with the Eiffel tower in the background. The camera will make it seem like the midget is atleast half as tall but as we all know it's just the angle.

It was a scissor tackle and at no point did he hit his head. It was even more obvious when it happened live.

I’ve gone back and forth on it tbh.

I’m settling with there was no contact.

I refuse to believe that our players wouldn’t have kicked up a fuss if there was. Even if Eddie didn’t, someone else would have. Makes no sense at all, and as you say a front on camera angle doesn’t actually tell us anything.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I put the video here.

Please explain why Lindelöf's foot moves suddenly backwards if it doesn't hit anything?

Because it very clearly does, and it clearly hits Nketiah's forehead, but only scratches by the edge of the shoe it so it's not painful.

It's still very dangerous play that can in the worst case blind the other player if it's a bit later.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Because it very clearly does, and it clearly hits Nketiah's forehead, but only scratches by the edge of the shoe it so it's not painful.

Absolutely nothing about that video is “clear” because of the angle. There’s all sorts of bio mechanical reasons as to why you get a jerky movement when you stretch your ligaments close to breaking point.

Protecting your head in the event of unexpected frontal contact is an absolutely primal human instinct. It doesn’t matter if it’s a scratch, Eddie would have shown some kind of reaction.

Find another angle and then we can talk.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Absolutely nothing about that video is “clear” because of the angle. There’s all sorts of bio mechanical reasons as to why you get a jerky movement when you stretch your ligaments close to breaking point.

Protecting your head in the event of unexpected frontal contact is an absolutely primal human instinct. It doesn’t matter if it’s a scratch, Eddie would have shown some kind of reaction.

Find another angle and then we can talk.

Are you guys arguing about this moment? For me Lindelof (or was it Dalot?) definitely makes contact with Eddie's head. You can even see a white mark made by the defender's boot on Eddie head. The reason probably why Eddie doesn't make a reaction is cause he's scythed down half a second later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom