• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Premier League: Aston Villa 1 - 0 Arsenal | Saturday 9th December | KO: 17:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

1_GettyImages-1255241436-1.jpg

Screenshot-20231206-115538.png

Screenshot-20231206-115556.png

Screenshot-20231206-115616.png

Screenshot-20231206-115647.png

Screenshot-20231206-115705.png

Screenshot-20231206-115754.png

Screenshot-20231206-115813.png

Screenshot-20231206-115831.png

c7184912-f66c-4fb5-bc7c-7fb0bc8c6f23.png

Prediction

Villa 0-1 Arsenal

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
He's barely smarter than a 5th grader. He is arrogance & hypocrisy personified.

Where's his infamous "I'll sub a goalkeeper at halftime"? Raya shouldn't have been in Birmingham today, let alone on the pitch at Villa Park. He conspired to let Luton back into the game 3 times!!

But of course, Mike "Augustus Caesar" Arteta cannot be held to account with lowly mortals who don't walk barefoot like he does. The sooner he realizes he's just a petty tyrant with plastic hair, the resulting catharsis will be a boon for both club & man.
:lol: :lol:
I like your newfound rage, seems it's related to your Hustlers Uni classes as per your avatar

sdotzdot

Established Member
I’m fuming. Just gone back and looked at the farce calls against us and once again we were robbed.

Yes, we should’ve been clinical and it’s our fault we conceded and didn’t take our chances, but the fact of the matter is we scored a legitimate goal chalked off and had a penalty shout which was given a few hours earlier for the exact same scenarios. Not even mentioning the abh on Nketiah.

**** this league man. Yes I’m having a melt down idc.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐
Trusted ⭐

:lol: :lol:
I like your newfound rage, seems it's related to your Hustlers Uni classes as per your avatar

I'd love to say that's true but I'm just tapping into the pent-up rage I had ever since the 2021-2022 season ended & any reason I had to be angry evaporated for a while.

It's back now :lol:

Synical

Miss Superstitious

We lost this game because we failed to EXECUTE when it counted. Ødegaard's misses. Other than that, Villa did nothing we couldn't handle. We dominated them at home, that'a a positive. Maybe we need a more clinical striker, maybe not, but chances were created. BTW is it me or does Ben White look emaciated?
Yes, he's looked worryingly thin for a while

Synical

Miss Superstitious

He's barely smarter than a 5th grader. He is arrogance & hypocrisy personified.

Where's his infamous "I'll sub a goalkeeper at halftime"? Raya shouldn't have been in Birmingham today, let alone on the pitch at Villa Park. He conspired to let Luton back into the game 3 times!!

But of course, Mike "Augustus Caesar" Arteta cannot be held to account with lowly mortals who don't walk barefoot like he does. The sooner he realizes he's just a petty tyrant with plastic hair, the resulting catharsis will be a boon for both club & man.
Has Farzad hacked your account? What is going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom