• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Premier League: Newcastle 1 - 0 Arsenal | Saturday 4th November | KO: 17:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLArsenalNewcastle2122.jpg

Prediction

Newcastle 0-1 Arsenal

Last edited by a moderator:

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐
Trusted ⭐

We done nothing in this game. Created nothing, looked like created nothing.

Don’t forget they had their best players missing too - Botman, Barnes, Isak, Tonali etc.

Draw would’ve been the fair result.

Anyone who argues otherwise is deluded.

A draw away at St. James Park is a good result. It's the fact that Newcastle didn't deserve to get all 3 points that is the hard pill to swallow.

MA08

The important thing is in the next 11-12 games apart from Liverpool we do not play anyone in the Top 6. There are a lot of banana skins like Aston Villa away, Bright Home and Brentford away. But win them all and we will be in contention. We cannot afford to draw any more games in the next 11-12 games(except Pool)

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Fair play to Jorginho, I would have done exactly the same thing. You can’t act like complete thugs throughout the game then expect a handshake at FT.

Had this been when Patrick Vieira was the captain he probably would have decked him.
Yeah, big difference between playing hard and elbowing somebody from behind. Very cowardly.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Heard Michael Oliver was at the VAR... If so then there was no way he was gonna send the ref' to the monitor to review Bruno hitting Jorginho. The fact that they can pick and choose when to show images to the ref' gives them full power to manipulate games.

If the VAR ref wanted Bruno out, all he had to do would be to sent the ref to the monitor with a zoom on the action. It has become way too easy to manipulate the results.

They can also pick an choose what is or isn't "clear and obvious". It's totally subjective.

Also we all know who M. Oliver supports.

View attachment 19614
This can't be true, needs to be taken to court.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Fair play to Jorginho, I would have done exactly the same thing. You can’t act like complete thugs throughout the game then expect a handshake at FT.

Had this been when Patrick Vieira was the captain he probably would have decked him.

Yeah it's biggest load of rubbish . We are the biggest culprits of it here in Aus , basically I can say whatever and assault you on the field but it's all right because we'll shake hands and have a beer after the game btw your shouting first round 🤣

lomekian

Essays are my thing
The guy was ****ting his pants pure and simple. Got bullied by the Newcastle players and fans and buckled. This is why we lost the game. 💯
Atwell has always been a weak ref who crumbles in aggressive atmospheres. He's been demoted twice before. He's the ref you love in a home game against crap opposition but hate in any away game with a loud crowd. Just a bit weak.

Far angrier with Madley on the VAR. He's not under the same pressure, can see things multiple times and still chose to do nothing all effing game

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Newcastle created 0.06 xG (outside of the Gordon goal that should have been disallowed).

We should be furious, there's no way we deserved to lose this game.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

I agree with Gary Neville. He’s a bit of a hero of mine anyway because he openly criticises our corrupt government on Twitter and gets a whole load of stick from right wing lunatics. It’s a brave celebrity who enters the culture wars against Boris and Trump, Taylor Swift another one with integrity, standing up for minority rights in Tennessee of all places. :lol:

You supported that liar Tony Blair and his illegal war against Iraq. Clearly you are the lunatic. Your idol Blair mass murdered Iraqi children, thats worse than anything this government has done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom