• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Premier League: Newcastle 1 - 0 Arsenal | Saturday 4th November | KO: 17:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLArsenalNewcastle2122.jpg

Prediction

Newcastle 0-1 Arsenal

Last edited by a moderator:

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Trax has become the Gary Neville of it's sad to say, right down to his hypnotical political/world beliefs.

He's just trying to rile you guys up on purpose, stop falling for it :lol:
This 1000% - what's wrong with you lot? Wasting your day going back and forth with someone who has a master's degree in the subject of 'advanced talking in circles' (new members excepted)

He's laughing hysterically at you while switching identities between 10 other forums doing the same thing.

Black Noir

True. I do reckon we could have won that game had we set up properly and Arteta played his card right. Newcastle aren’t as good as some on Twitter and here are making them out to be plus they were missing some key players.

I watched Liverpool go there to their ground with VVD sent off in the first 20 mins and leave there with 3 points. BVB also went there roughly two weeks ago and made them look pretty average.
They will beat Dortmund the second time around. Quote me.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
So why are you 'moaning and wasting your energy' by posting multiple times and arguing with posters on this issue? Seems disingenuous to me. If we want to vent, let us vent. This is what the forum is for after all.
This is a bit like the right wing ****s on GB News whinging about free speech, until Gary Lineker criticises Suella Braverman and then free speech isn’t allowed. We’ve both posted multiple times, your view is different to mine. If you’re allowed to vent, so am I, without it being disingenuous. That’s what a forum is all about surely, bro.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
This 1000% - what's wrong with you lot? Wasting your day going back and forth with someone who has a master's degree in the subject of 'advanced talking in circles' (new members excepted)

He's laughing hysterically at you while switching identities between 10 other forums doing the same thing.

Agree 100%, except the laughing hysterically thing...he is the type to just smirk while sipping a glass of red wine at this, the monster!

Synical

Miss Superstitious

This is a bit like the right wing ****s on GB News whinging about free speech, until Gary Lineker criticises Suella Braverman and then free speech isn’t allowed. We’ve both posted multiple times, your view is different to mine. If you’re allowed to vent, so am I, without it being disingenuous. That’s what a forum is all about surely, bro.
I'm not the one telling people to stop moaning and 'wasting energy '. Take your own advice, bro

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Trax has become the Gary Neville of it's sad to say, right down to his hypnotical political/world beliefs.

He's just trying to rile you guys up on purpose, stop falling for it :lol:
I agree with Gary Neville. He’s a bit of a hero of mine anyway because he openly criticises our corrupt government on Twitter and gets a whole load of stick from right wing lunatics. It’s a brave celebrity who enters the culture wars against Boris and Trump, Taylor Swift another one with integrity, standing up for minority rights in Tennessee of all places. :lol:

Last edited:

lomekian

Essays are my thing
''A player is in an offside position if: any part of the head, body or feet is nearer to the opponents’ goal line than both the ball and the second-last opponent''

on the other hand, ''If the player is behind the ball he cannot be offside - so players are usually safe when ball is cut back from the goal line.'' So I don't think joelinton could have been offside but maybe gordon was.

Still the push was the most obvious foul play for me
The offside discussion is about Gordon, has never been about Joelinton

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I’d say it’s a bigger issue than one or two players mate. We’ve become far too predictable for teams and they know exactly what we’re going to do. Ball into Saka, try and feed Martinelli between the lines, left sided fullback inverting into midfield etc.

Chelsea, Sp**s, City, Newcastle and even the Utd game haven’t been convincing at all. Every game this season it feels like we’re trying to go full tilt during the last 10-15 mins to try and nick something whether that is a point or all three.

Not sure if this is sustainable.
What you say is worrying. Last season, we attacked well but were seen belatedly as predictable. Now we can barely attack and we're still predictable. Makes me think the issue is still the balance of the team which shouldn't be the case at this point.

Gunners1616

Heard Michael Oliver was at the VAR... If so then there was no way he was gonna send the ref' to the monitor to review Bruno hitting Jorginho. The fact that they can pick and choose when to show images to the ref' gives them full power to manipulate games.

If the VAR ref wanted Bruno out, all he had to do would be to sent the ref to the monitor with a zoom on the action. It has become way too easy to manipulate the results.

They can also pick an choose what is or isn't "clear and obvious". It's totally subjective.

Also we all know who M. Oliver supports.

1699220630874.png

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Feels weird to say but there was a lot that I liked in our performance (aside from the attacking part) away at such a tricky ground. We looked composed, matched their physicality and barely gave them anything.

That was more on Isak missing and Gordon wasting good chances really, not sure what part of what we did was memorable in any way.

Our highlight was a tackle ffs

• Funny
Reactions: Xln

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Given up on the A1s and A2s now? He needs to unleash them

I’ll settle for A15 at this point

My guy is rolling out the B52 bombers every weekend you get me. Flattening my dreams out here man.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I agree with Gary Neville. He’s a bit of a hero of mine anyway because he openly criticises our corrupt government on Twitter and gets a whole load of stick from right wing lunatics. It’s a brave celebrity who enters the culture wars against Boris and Trump, Taylor Swift another one with integrity, standing up for minority rights in Tennessee of all places. :lol:
**** me. First time I have seen Gary Neville and Taylor Swift in a post! The end is near boys! Run for cover! 😭

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
We need more Jesus type of attackers in every position that's all there is to it. Martinelli and Saka are getting exposed sadly.

Gooner505

Our depth is being tested right now and that’s the main reason for our offensive struggles. Oedegaard, Jesus and Partey are vitally important to our attack. Saka and Martinelli are struggling because other teams are sending three defenders at them constantly because Eddie, Havertz, and Jorginho offer nothing.

Now that’s on 100% on Arteta and Edu not buying better backup players. I hope they learned their lesson and correct this in the next few transfer windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation

Latest posts

Top Bottom