• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Mystery Striker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preacher

Always Crying
Dean threw a bone... Now need the word from the stables, where ArsenalHorse aka BoJack Horseman runs his business.

I have a feeling that mystery striker could be Sturridge. If this is the case, I don't like it. Man knows where opponents net is, but after injuries he plays like old man with minimal work rate. Plus he can breakdown again any time.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
No doubt now that Dean is talking about a striker. He responded to this

with this

Mr Marx, that's twice now you've tried to muscle in on my gig.

territory.gif

Prawn Sandwich

It's hardly a reputation on the line tweet to say "Arsenal in for new striker' is it!

We want names! :bounce:

By the way, Man United are in for a new manager. That's all I can say on the subject for now. Hope to share more soon. :rolleyes:

Hyper D

**** it, I'd take Vardy. He may be a racist pikey scumbag but he'd be our scumbag.
Can Vardy play Wengerball though? I can't see it. Technically lacking.

Like him as a player, but we're a possession based team and he thrives on a counter-attacking set-up.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Can Vardy play Wengerball though? I can't see it. Technically lacking.

Like him as a player, but we're a possession based team and he thrives on a counter-attacking set-up.
We're pretty countery since Xhaka's arrival, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom