• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Mystery Striker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onroad

Benzema really??? Would rather watch giroud and theo mess things up for another season than have some **** bag who would sell out his team mate for a few bits of silver!
Are u serious?

rkKzUou.gif

Jaywood Mac

What's up with the sanctimonious, high horse sh** on here about players? This is football, a sport, not a Mr congeniality contest. Was the same when linked with Suarez, and now look.... I'm sure not all the players in the team now are clean cut or all nice. What does it matter if Benzema is mother Teresa or Stalin? What does it matter what the players do off the pitch? Are we some jury or police force that should morally evaluate what type of people are fit for to play for the club? Perhaps we should also evaluate what supporters we allow to support the club and go to games too. What Giroud has done to all of us the last 4 years is more criminal than anythting.....

AeNwT

I think Joel Breel Embolo could be a possibility or some South American. I've thought for a while that we'd sign him. As we know, Wenger likes the Basel players & Embolo has so much potential.

Onroad

Yeah 100%! The guys a grade a **** bag. You can post all the gifs you like but would you work with someone who sells out his team mates? And why would anyone try and blackmail someone when they make 100k a week? No only a snake but stupid as well.
I dont care about none of that. I just want a striker who can win us the league mate.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
No idea at all who Wenger will bring, but I believe him as always.
Am sure he would love Morata but I dont see that happen, as whoever gets him will spend huge money and offer huge wages. We can match all that, we got money, but Wenger wont do it and I wont blame him at all.

Surely Boss knows all there is about Lacazette. He looks a very good player and type of a player we need, but as I said, seams to me AW knows all about him and doesnt rate him that much. Just a feeling.

Embolo is terrific but would cost us a fortune for a 19y old, while we also have a talented CF in his mould, Mavididi. Cant see that happen at all.

Michy is interesting, and talented, but doesnt seam like Wenger type of a footballer. Hard to explain, but I really dont see that one happen. Just like Lukaku who I think is overrated, but still a very good player. And very pricy for what you get..

Icardi I like, but wont happen. Wenger wants more of a CF, not someone who will be a pure fox in the box.

Africans like Musa or Islami?
Cant see it. That would make us have 3 africans we lose every 2 years during crucial time of the season. Dont want that again...

Wenger knows.
It might be someone ready to explode, a late bloomer, around 25 years of age, who doesnt have a great scoring numbers by now, but someone who's %'s show he actually is at top, but needs a bigger team, better players around him, better setup or change of position.
Will be very interesting

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
What's up with the sanctimonious, high horse sh** on here about players? This is football, a sport, not a Mr congeniality contest. Was the same when linked with Suarez, and now look.... I'm sure not all the players in the team now are clean cut or all nice. What does it matter if Benzema is mother Teresa or Stalin? What does it matter what the players do off the pitch? Are we some jury or police force that should morally evaluate what type of people are fit for to play for the club? Perhaps we should also evaluate what supporters we allow to support the club and go to games too. What Giroud has done to all of us the last 4 years is more criminal than anythting.....

Not sure if I would turn him down yet but Benzema is a completely different situation to Suarez.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Can Vardy play Wengerball though? I can't see it. Technically lacking.

Like him as a player, but we're a possession based team and he thrives on a counter-attacking set-up.
He scores goals and lots of them. Works his ass off which creates opportunities out of nothing. He has decent link up play and has shown it with Mahrez all season. 20m and Theo going is a great piece of business a goal scorer and another he grown player in

TopGunner81

I dont care about none of that. I just want a striker who can win us the league mate.
Well I do and I'm sure the people who are playing along side him would. Big chance it could poison the dressing room and derail a title challenge
how can you compare? Saurez didn't do anything towards a team mate, he did it to opposing players. Totally different to stitching up a team mate. If you can't trust someone off the pitch then you can't trust them on the pitch

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Could be anyone from elite to a kid tbh. We need to wait for something more concrete!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom