• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win UEFA Champions League Group Stage: Arsenal 2 - 0 Sevilla | Wednesday, November 8 | KO: 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

916554954.jpg.0.jpg

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I was pre
Kiwior fs

@MutableEarth send me the receipt for your tv screen repair
I was preoccupied while watching mostly but I'm not surprised. I know Arteta by now, he's never giving Cozier-Duberry a debut unless he absolutely has to or there are literally 0 stakes (and even then re the latter). It's annoying but I'm not breaking any of my devices because Artetas a stingy bastard :lol:

Still, was a very easy game, I don't expect us to play anybody quite that bad for a while. We were probably slightly off it despite the ease. Saka though - can we start taking him off earlier please!

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
I was pre
I was preoccupied while watching mostly but I'm not surprised. I know Arteta by now, he's never giving Cozier-Duberry a debut unless he absolutely has to or there are literally 0 stakes (and even then re the latter). It's annoying but I'm not breaking any of my devices because Artetas a stingy bastard :lol:

Still, was a very easy game, I don't expect us to play anybody quite that bad for a while. We were probably slightly off it despite the ease. Saka though - can we start taking him off earlier please!
we play Burnley at home next

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
F-cdJsKbEAAh8wQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom