• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win UEFA Champions League Group Stage: Arsenal 2 - 0 Sevilla | Wednesday, November 8 | KO: 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

916554954.jpg.0.jpg

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Arteta certainly didn't learn anything from Wenger when it comes to giving young players chances did he
Yeah I'm used to it. He rather put 2 or 3 goalies on the bench than an extra young player. He rather give Cedric and Elneny game time than a young player.

Previously he rather give Mustafi a new contract and ship Saliba out on loan. Its just his style

Tnegs

That was a fun game to watch we were rampant up front with the front 3 playing some great stuff. Even chicken came close with a shot! Hope we keep Trossard in the team for a run now.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

51 final 3rd entries yet too little shows for it. When we gonna start make right decisions gonna be fun believe me even more fun than last season because we giving opposition team little possession
That was the easiest match we will have in Europe for a very long time. Sevilla were already struggling but basically put out their B team. For the amount of ball domination we have, we can and should be testing the opposition goal keeper a LOT more. I get that we’re all about shape and structure but there comes a point when you just need to be ruthless.

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
What's your opinion on AoT ending btw?
Anime was adapted better than the manga (from what I remember, it's been a while). It's the whole package: animation, voice acting and the music that brings it all together. It was never supposed to be a happy ending.

The end credits made me shed a tear though, that was just art.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐
Trusted ⭐

Now, we just have to beat Lens to confirm our status as group winners. Then, we can send the kids to play the dead rubber in Eindhoven.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Anime was adapted better than the manga (from what I remember, it's been a while). It's the whole package: animation, voice acting and the music that brings it all together. It was never supposed to be a happy ending.

The end credits made me shed a tear though, that was just art.
Yeah my opinion as well. I found the manga ending pretty mid but somehow, even though knowing how it ends, the anime made me feeling.

SupersoakerArsene

Who the hell invited those 2 fullbacks from Sevilla? Absolute rubbish. Especially that RB... Martinelli had a lovely day. I was even worried that he could do some with his hamstring, since he was constantly running & sprinting against that fella.
Only thing is, Nelli played great, but his last pass was mostly rubbish.. Improvement.

Can't stand btw why Kiwior joined the team, while you could easily give Sagoe JR or Cozier Duberry a chance for the few minutes.

Also don't get why Nelson & Vieira are brought in so late. Its not that we have a full, fit, squad.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

I saw before the game Arteta wanted to see ruthlessness.

Looking at the scoreline, xg and the players Sevilla left on the bench, doesn’t look like he got it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That was the easiest match we will have in Europe for a very long time. Sevilla were already struggling but basically put out their B team. For the amount of ball domination we have, we can and should be testing the opposition goal keeper a LOT more. I get that we’re all about shape and structure but there comes a point when you just need to be ruthless.
The decision making yesterday was ridiculously bad another ruthless team put more than 5 goals past them our movement around the box need to be smarter

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I saw before the game Arteta wanted to see ruthlessness.

Looking at the scoreline, xg and the players Sevilla left on the bench, doesn’t look like he got it.
You skip this one? It was probably the easiest game of the season so far. But we still didnt actually create any clear chances beyond the goals. Lots of attempted crosses. Martinelli and Saka roasted them but there wasnt anything to aim at really and Havertz was a waste of space so nothing was being created there (ignore people saying he was good again 🙄).

We had no striker, Trossard was roaming

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

You skip this one? It was probably the easiest game of the season so far. But we still didnt actually create any clear chances beyond the goals. Lots of attempted crosses. Martinelli and Saka roasted them but there wasnt anything to aim at really and Havertz was a waste of space so nothing was being created there (ignore people saying he was good again 🙄).

We had no striker, Trossard was roaming

Yeah skipped it, just saw highlights and twitter went nuts with the Martinelli compilations so I got the gist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom