• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal v West Ham - 9/8/15, 13:30 - SS1

Status
Not open for further replies.

KAB

Very seldom the boss saying out the truth. Our team used to fight for cup, but not the league marathon that required them to consistantly win games every week through out the season.

Bigbludfire

Established Member
I'm praying this forces Wenger into doing something. Everyone's strengthening their own team around us and we've done **** all.

Sad how it has to take a trainwreck performance for him to put his own foot on the gas

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Hopefully hes mad enough to fill in the squad gaps with some quality.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
At no point today did we look like in any groove or rhythm.
There was a period of about 10 mins at the start of the game where we were putting some pretty passing combinations together but with no purpose or end product. That was about it.

You have to think sometimes whether Wenger values having his players pass the ball around for the sake of show, over playing the most balanced set up/tactics to win the game.

Yes those 4 one-two's in a row looked nice but can we actually try and score a ****ing goal for once?

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

What annoyed me today the most was lack of leadership. How can you have your captain on the bench ffs? If he aint good enough to start give it to someone who is good enough to start. If anyone says it dont matter it does, we need a general or two!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'm praying this forces Wenger into doing something. Everyone's strengthening their own team around us and we've done **** all.

Sad how it has to take a trainwreck performance for him to put his own foot on the gas
the players we have are good enough it's their problem why they can score 6 goals against Lyon and beating Chelsea and then putting so s**t performance against Westham.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
What annoyed me today the most was lack of leadership. How can you have your captain on the bench ffs? If he aint good enough to start give it to someone who is good enough to start. If anyone says it dont matter it does, we need a general or two!
One thing that stood out to me was that 16 year old lad making his debut yelling and trying to organize his teammates while they defended a lead and not one of ours taking the initiative to lead vocally while we chased the game. Jack is our only real vocal player which unfortunately isn't worth much given his fitness record. You've got to have leaders in your team to win the biggest trophies. There's no getting around that. I just don't see where its going to come from other than Sanchez who obviously isn't fit yet.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
My prediction was spot on tbf

Got a boner. Can't believe its ****ing game day already, and best of all, it's not a **** international game!

So excited for this match! Come the f-ck on Gunners!

Ps. 5-0.
Ox, walcottx2, özil, random

ps.ps. giroud if he starts instead of walcott

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

One thing that stood out to me was that 16 year old lad making his debut yelling and trying to organize his teammates while they defended a lead and not one of ours taking the initiative to lead vocally while we chased the game. Jack is our only real vocal player which unfortunately isn't worth much given his fitness record. You've got to have leaders in your team to win the biggest trophies. There's no getting around that. I just don't see where its going to come from other than Sanchez who obviously isn't fit yet.
I agree the only person who grafts is sanchez thats why i wanted vidal to give us more grit. We need to be more direct also imo.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Why does silly games like this happen to us though? It's always us...
But like I said, I expect us to go on a great run now. Crash at Christmas, put a plaster on it, then finish 2nd/3rd. The 13/14 season basically

eye4goal

Established Member
The both goals should have been avoided, but even then we had noone up front to score goal.

See this guys:

Giroud, Cazorla, Ramsey, Özil, Chamberlain, Coquelin.

Not a single one of them is a goal scorer.

There's too many that flatter to deceive in general too. We're nowhere near Chelsea when it comes to the consistency of our first 11, and to make matters worse we only have one match winner in Sanchez.

I'd take a draw at Palace given what I've seen today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom