• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal v West Ham - 9/8/15, 13:30 - SS1

Status
Not open for further replies.

drummergunner

I'm sure ox will be dropped when alexis comes back. Ramsey will be pushed to the right. There's no way Wenger is gonna drop him. I can feel it in my bones.

drummergunner

"So we can't lose one game then"

- Ty.
giphy.gif

Godwin1

Very well-known
I think they all have some form of mental illness. TY in particular seems to be towards the autism spectrum. Guess it gets views though.

Bould14

TY just gets on nerves. We can lose a game, but because the other team is picking us apart, and the team is called City,Chelsea, LFC, heck even those pricks across the lot Spuds. Or a lower division team that is lethal on the counter. Not some cheap goals which any standard GK should be saving or dealing with.

Claude is a man who wears the crest on proudly, but the guy can be over emotional at times. On twitter he talks out of his arse also.

Robbie is the most company man I've ever seen. Giroud isn't good enough FFS. Ramsey needs to be dropped. Call it how it is stop worrying about your mid-season box seat invite, and Gazidis interview.

Don't even get me start with Moh. At time speaks sense at others he's an apologist for AW.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Robbie is the most company man I've ever seen. Giroud isn't good enough FFS. Ramsey needs to be dropped. Call it how it is stop worrying about your mid-season box seat invite, and Gazidis interview.

Comes with the kind of business he runs tbf. What sets AFTV apart from others is the access to the club, the staff and the players.

If the door shuts they'll be utterly ****ed.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I also notice our fans becomes much greedy and angry after we end our trophy drought

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Hard to believe Ty is 44 years old.

Also, why is there a random United fan there interviewing people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season
Top Bottom