• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal v West Ham - 9/8/15, 13:30 - SS1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bould14

I also notice our fans becomes much greedy and angry after we end our trophy drought
That's natural though. I remember reading Barcelona threads mid 2000's they would be happy just to win Cup, and challenge RM. Now? They lose a pre-season game it's a crisis. Some in the club wanted Luis Enrique out if he didn't win CL.

Godwin1

Very well-known
That's natural though. I remember reading Barcelona threads mid 2000's they would be happy just to win Cup, and challenge RM. Now? They lose a pre-season game it's a crisis. Some in the club wanted Luis Enrique out if he didn't win CL.
FA cups were always just a little taste though, everyone wants the league title. Not much has changed in that respect for 11 years.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Watching the highlights what the hell was Coq doing for the second. Ox/Per clearly had it covered. Absolutely no need to go to ground, just brainless.

Giroud really should of done better with that chance at 1-0, 1-1 30 minutes left with Theo and Alexis on the bench and more space things could of gone very differently.

SteveEvets

Wenger said 'we weren't good enough'

not 'we're not good enough'

Big difference. Doubt he's had some sort of epiphany as the latter quote might implicate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final
Top Bottom