• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Arsenal vs Bayern Munich, 20/10/15, 7:45pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
CRygfpfXAAE0ha3.jpg

An update for you @North5

Has Wenger now joined the illuminati? :lol:

"I believe the finger showed top top quality to all the doubters. Is it a world-class limb? Look, it simply cannot compete with the goalscoring resources of Giroud's hand."

haha_arsenal

Bayern will probably beat us next whilst Olympiakos will beat Dinamo. We'll then beat Dinamo and Bayern should beat Olympiakos (unless they fix it).

Bayern 12pts
Olympiakos 9pts
Arsenal 6pts
Dinamo 3pts

Basically, if everything goes how it should, we'll have to beat Olympiakos by 2 goals to go through.

or we beat Bayern and Dinamo beat the greece,
then we're all 6 pts.
game on.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Was the first one even handball? Was pushed into it and there's nothing else Giroud can do really.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Was it just me who thought Lewandowski was waiting on contact at the end to get a pen? Seemed like he moved across waiting for it but Koscielny nipped back in to get the ball.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Goon_si

Is there a video of our fans singing the "we're the north bank/clock end Highbury" chant from the middle of the second half? There were a few minutes of absolutely fantastic chanting. Got to say the atmosphere was very good, at the begining the German fans totaly outsung us, but the stadium really became loud later on, especially in the 2nd half. Would love to hear it again. :)

Nyctophobia

Established Member
Is there a video of our fans singing the "we're the north bank/clock end Highbury" chant from the middle of the second half? There were a few minutes of absolutely fantastic chanting. Got to say the atmosphere was very good, at the begining the German fans totaly outsung us, but the stadium really became loud later on, especially in the 2nd half. Would love to hear it again. :)
ArsenalFanTV on youtube usually upload such things after a game, they don't have one of that up yet though if they captured it, but lots from other games if you need a fix. ;)

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
"Is Theo like lightning and Giroud like thunder? Listen, lightning can kill and thunder is....ehhh...a bit of harmless noise. So, yes, basically."

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Thought it went of his face /head onto hand . I'm not sure .

Thats what I thought, but as he was falling its acceptable to put your arms in front of you for protection, otherwise its a faceplant into the ground. Also the ball coming off his hand didnt alter the direction, so it would have been harsh not to give it.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
"Is Theo like lightning and Giroud like thunder? Listen, lightning can kill and thunder is....ehhh...a bit of harmless noise. So, yes, basically."

How very dare you, Giroud is not a bit of harmless noise, he's a beautiful ball handling goal scoring God! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Top Bottom