• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Swansea City vs. Arsenal | Sat 31st Oct 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaze_of_glory

Theo gives us something unique though. We might need that in the coming weeks.

Oh definitely. We would be in better shape with him available, no doubt. Actually he'd probably be perfect for this Swansea game as he'd make it easier for us to play on the counter. But I think we should have enough to take them regardless.

Hoping for a nasty win. Wont watch it either. Time to get back into the game. Being married is getting bored, I need to get down town funky style tomorrow! Alcohol and disco, the good disco, the real disco! I'm back!

Come on you Gunners! Make me proud!

Godwin1

Very well-known
Hoping for a nasty win. Wont watch it either. Time to get back into the game. Being married is getting bored, I need to get down town funky style tomorrow! Alcohol and disco, the good disco, the real disco! I'm back!

Come on you Gunners! Make me proud!

Mod edit : his personal life none of your business. What an odd question.

Last edited by a moderator:

Edit: Actually I recall you were going to show us evidence of this marriage, never transpired of course.

Why would you care? You hate me with your guts like most on this forum.

With that said there is no way to prove it unless I show photo and I would never do that to as toxic place as this is.

Gooner_Delhi

I hope we win!

Expecting it to be a very tight affair. I really hope that Joel Campbell grabs this chance & replicates his World Cup form tonight.

They would most probably be targeting our right flank. Bellerin would have to be on top of his game tonight.

Nervy 2-1. COYG!

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I dont see a problem with this game. We have Giroud in place of Walcott, and Giroud may have played anyway. Then we have Campbell in place of Ox or Ramsey. Well Ox has been awful and when Ramsey plays right not everyone is happy.

tbh Bellerin is the one who's been making the runs down the right and getting crosses in, and that will still be the case. Campbell cutting in onto his lethal left foot could be a blessing. He will also track back better than Ox.

TheLoneFalcon

Cake Addict
They are, but I feel they're becoming another Stoke-like problem. Their recent victories over us makes this a game they'll be pumped for. The whole place will be charged.
Yeah, it'd be interesting to see who'll impose themselves early on since we tend to start well.

ModelGooner

Harambe Loyalist
This will be difficult, they'll play at a high tempo and will be confident they can beat us, as they did a few times last season.

Its games like this that we have to win to be serious contenders. 2-3 Arsenal, Sanchez, Coquelin, Giroud. COYG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom