• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Swansea City vs. Arsenal | Sat 31st Oct 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Hope today proves to be a new dawn for Joel's career at Arsenal. The guy really wants to be at this club, and I hope today he's taken a one giant step towards his dream.

Also I know it's not a popular opinion here, but we actually did adjust to Swans' game plan, especially in midfield where they bossed us in the first half and all the credit goes to the boss.

Having Cech in goal gives not only our team but the fans a huge confidence, and like someone said earlier...I can get used to having a world class goalkeeper once again.

Give Hector 2 years and we've got the best RB in the world at our club. I know there have been few pretenders in the league including that fraud that plays for the Sp*ds, but at 20 Hector is already better than Walker.

Can't wait for the MOTD.

#COYG

Drebin

Business as usual from Giroud. Scoring the important first goal to open up the opposition. I still prefer a mobile striker upfront but he's making it really hard to hate him sometimes.

Bould14

First half performance almost cost us the game. Luckily Gomis is out of form. Can't be that sloppy moving forward. Great response 2nd half.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Would really like to say something, mustered from the bottom of my heart... **** YOU ALL! I CALLED FOR CAMPBELL START FOR AGES, YOU ALL DOUBTED HIM, LOOK AT HIM NOW! SCORED, GREAT EFFORT TRACKING BACK TO HELP DEFEND! FIRST TEAM PLACE IS DESERVED!

I don't think many of you can say "Knew he had it in him", seeing those comments already, just **** off.
Easy bro, the goal aside I thought he did okay & nothing more. Many on here whilst disappointed with his recent performances wanted him to do well for us. Anyway, we didn't have any choice but to play him-hopefully, this will give him the confidence to push on.

D

Dial Square 1886

I wouldn't have complained about a draw, but 0-3 is pretty good away to a team that has put our necks to the sword several times before.

Team should be getting lots of praise in my mind.

Agree x10. Worried about today beforehand. That is a cracking result regardless of performance and we should all be thrilled. These are the massive away wins that win titles.

Well done lads...

D

Dial Square 1886

Easy bro, the goal aside I thought he did okay & nothing more. Many on here whilst disappointed with his recent performances wanted him to do well for us. Anyway, we didn't have any choice but to play him-hopefully, this will give him the confidence to push on.

Hmmm...

Bit of an overreaction there. Campbell did fine, nothing more. Almost fell over for his goal, although granted he took it nicely. Very much doubt he is part of the long term plan, but if I turn out to be wrong then great, the more top players at the club the better!!

vantoure

Wow - what a saturday!

Very happy for Campbell and the team, as we need someone to step in for the injured players and his goal should help him do that.

Only dampener was the late City goal. I'm not in a hurry to be on top anyway, I think that comes with too much pressure at this stage.

The cherry on the cake is BT (sky?) taking the piss out of Mourinho with a montage of different goals with Mou's "nothing to say" - brilliant

jafsfsafafaas.gif

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Wow - what a saturday!

Very happy for Campbell and the team, as we need someone to step in for the injured players and his goal should help him do that.

Only dampener was the late City goal. I'm not in a hurry to be on top anyway, I think that comes with too much pressure at this stage.

The cherry on the cake is BT (sky?) taking the piss out of Mourinho with a montage of different goals with Mou's "nothing to say" - brilliant
Damn-never saw that.....grrr. will watch it on highlight channel hopefully!

vantoure

I thought Campbell was one of the better attacking players in the 1st half, was tidy and helped relieve pressure on Bellerin in defense.

The goal helped capped his day and hopefully will give him the confidence to push on.

Nice game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom