• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Bayern Munich vs. Arsenal | Wed 4th Nov 19.45

Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I suppose they licking their lips over at glory glory.

DanishDoc

Does people want to see us in Europa League?

On the match... I'll take my hat off for Bayern - a way better team than us injuries or not.. Of course we would be more competetive with a full sqaud available but they're still the better side..

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Did you lot really think we had a strong enough squad to compete on all fronts this season, No out field signings basically the same squad as last season, hopefully we can make a run for the League but my expectations are lowered for this season....

AVENTUS

We're not out. head to head comes before goal difference. Better the results Dinamo and Olympiakos got against us and we're through.

Were out simple as that. Why is everybody so confident we can win in Greece. Arsenal are -4 on GD.

Good riddance I say.

blaze_of_glory

I suppose they licking their lips over at glory glory.
If they're smart (lol) they'll be worried about how focused on bouncing back we'll be. I'd be more worried if we had somehow managed to win here in all honesty, think that would have risked us getting complacent.

Our guys are gonna give everything now. Expect Alexis to make up for lost time.

em9999

My rainbows
Better 2nd half from us but we were deffo outclassed... Having Said that a dodgy decision on the disallowed goal and giroud was never offside when played through.. Oh well onto the **** bags, we really need a win

arsmile

Established Member
hmmm....fair enough really

essentially...when we're that depleted- we cant beat the best team in the world.

Losing kos and bellerin made this whole thing a non starter. Although debuchy did well to be fair to him....liked giroud/Özil/alexis being positive ad looking dangerous throughout. But really we needed a defensive performance from the other 7 outfielders and they weren't capable of it.

GOONER1991

Established Member
Always a difficult game, they are simply amazing. Silver linings are that in attack, we were pretty good and Özil and Giroud (second half) have continued great form. Also happy that the team didn't completely collapse, despite the scoreline.

We didn't deserve to concede the fifth. That attacking performance gave me hope that we can really do damage to Sp**s and restore confidence going into the international break.

Debuchy checked out on his career once Bellerin benched him. Outside of that tackle on Robben, he has shown no redeeming attributes.

Cazorla needs replacing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom