• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Bayern Munich vs. Arsenal | Wed 4th Nov 19.45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Quality

That was a loooooong game. Özil and Cech with great performances in a difficult match. Coq and Giroud also did reasonably well all things considered. Apart from that, not toooo many positives to take from the game really. We looked way too open in defence, allowed Bayern too much time and space, and even if we occasionally looked dangerous going forward, we also always looked like conceding another goal or two... But hey, onwards and upwards, think we'll see a much better performance against Sp**s at the weekend.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Scratch anything nice I said about Debuchy beforehand. The bloke can **** off to holy hell. Prick.

Douglas Costa is the player I hope Ox will be-pacy, direct, brilliant technique, thunderous shot - for 30 mi.l euro quite a bargain.

Have no idea what happened to Debuchy-before his injury he was really solid. Now he just looks totally off...

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
And to be completely honest, it took me a while to forgive Özil for picking Real over Bayern. It took me all of 2 weeks, which is a very looooooooong time considering I've loved the man since 2008.

General

Established Member
The score was very harsh and we got punished for some woeful marking and defending, especially on the right with Cambpell once again blowing with barely half an hour gone on the clock. I thought Debuchy played well and was starting to show signs of some form. We did create some really good openings early on and had the first goal not been chalked off by Platini's watchmen it would've given us a foothold in the game. Having said, we looked like a badly patched team at times with the amount of players we had missing.

ChampagneFootball

Performance was nowhere near as bad as the scoreline suggests.

Horrible either way though.

Defensively I'd say it was, for sure. Offensively, we look just as sharp as the elite teams at times.

Same old story, really.. but I'll give us a pass tonight given that we were missing players I consider to be invaluable in Hector and Kos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom