• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: WBA vs Arsenal - SAT 21st NOV - 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

ipgs

I have come to appreciate Ramsey on the wing greatly, moves towards middle with great link up play and covers for Bellerin's attacking ventures well. He isn't really a winger even though our lineup says he is... a myth, he's a free roamer. Just hope he starts slotting away his shots.

I think you don't give him enough credit there, though many would agree his place is as a pure midfielder.

That's right. Ramsey only appears on the wing in the team sheet, he will be tugged a bit inside to let Bellerin attack on the side.

Also agree with earlier posts on this page that whether or not we should start Ramsey or let him come in in the last 20 minutes.

Pulis's team at home won't be a pushover. And next week's CL match will also be in the players' mind. Predict a narrow victory but won't be surprised if we drop point(s) here.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So no Ox or Ramsey well that great are we gonna play a half fit Alexis and Joel again? thanks god Bellerin is back.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Play Iwobi over Alexis, he's got something to prove and would be more than happy to have a chance at shining. Alexis on as late sub.

Highbury Rock City

According to Wenger Kos is still in a emotional state and therefore perhaps not 100% ready for the game. We'll have to wait and see. No Kos in the defense has been proven to be a bit risky, so fingers crossed he's getting ready!

But then again you can't blame Kos for anything, and we're just gonna have to be patient.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
According to Wenger Kos is still in a emotional state and therefore perhaps not 100% ready for the game. We'll have to wait and see. No Kos in the defense has been proven to be a bit risky, so fingers crossed he's getting ready!

But then again you can't blame Kos for anything, and we're just gonna have to be patient.
we have Gabriel, Kosh can take his time it won't take that long

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Good news on Hector. I was fightened his injury was going to turn into a "he is two more weeks away" one aka surgery. I was positive Ox was gonna make this game, Ramsey too- I wonder how much longer they'll be out for?

I know Theo was supposed to be out for longer but we need him back too. Luckily our next three league games are extremely winnable, even with a depleted team.

Thinking about it, we did really well to get a point against Tottenham.

say yes

forum master baiter
Of course Ox and Ramsey aren't back. :mad:

Cech
Bellerin - Merte - Gabriel - Monreal
Cazorla - Coq
Campbell - Özil - Sanchez
Giroud

WurzlSepp

Has No Chill

What happened to Kos?

GDeep™

League is very weak
You don't win the title if you can't beat West Brom after the international break.

This is one of those big tests, we already failed the ones against Chelsea and Sp**s - Chelsea was a test against a struggling big rival, and Sp**s was the 'win takes us top' test.

West Brom is the "tough game after international break" test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom