• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: WBA vs Arsenal - SAT 21st NOV - 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastadon

Established Member
look at the right wing buddy we are missing our most important player.

Genuinely confused as to who you are referring to. Walcott?
Of course I would. ;)

I still think it's the striker's job to
take penalties. Call me
old fashioned.

I think the best person at taking penalties should take penalties. Santi is obviously better than Giroud at taking them so he that's what he did.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If Arteta was still on the pitch he would take the penalty because he is the 1st penalty taker in the club then it's Cazorla then it's Giroud

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Just hope that the Coquelin injury will be a blessing in disguise, that we spend some dough on a DM and partner him with Ramsey in midfield. That's the only way something positive can come from it.

GDeep™

League is very weak
It's humerous that some seasons ago we were criticised for having too few veteran players who could take charge and lead our team filled with youngsters and now when we have them; most of them are letting us down.

Wenger just over doing it, sticking with guys a little too long.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Just hope that the Coquelin injury will be a blessing in disguise, that we spend some dough on a DM and partner him with Ramsey in midfield. That's the only way something positive can come from it.
Wenger loves waiting until January to buy what we needed in the summer

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Ive been trawling through his post history for the past half hour, and I can confirm 'GDeep' did indeed foresee these events. Him and 89.868% of the forum.

Exactly, now our self appointed Nostradamus wants to bring back "his" prediction.

@GDeep™ stick to your Bangra Raps lad.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

What did i miss? **** result nothing more nothing less and why the fu*k are leicester top fml!! Quick summary please would be great.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Everyone knew it wasn't a muscular problem tbf. Bit of a nothing comment from Wenger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 22

Manchester United have joined Arsenal in the race to sign Ajax LB Jorrel Hato, but the player prefers a move to North London [HITC]

Benjamin Šeško will decide before the Euros whether he wants to leave Leipzig or sign a new contract [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have made an official offer of €20m + €5m add-ons to Fenerbache for LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Sabah Spor]

Arsenal are interested in Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow [Telegraaf]

Justin Bijlow could be available for around £10m [John Cross - The Mirror]

Newcastle are adamant Bruno Guimaraes will not be leaving the club unless his release clause is triggered [The Telegraph]

Arsenal admire Newcastle forward Alexander Isak, but the club insist they will not discuss a deal for less than double the £90m price being mentioned in the media [The Telegraph]

Sambi Lokonga says he has decided to leave Arsenal and his agent is now looking for a solution [Chris Wheatley]

Latest posts

Top Bottom