• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: WBA vs Arsenal - SAT 21st NOV - 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBF

It's humerous that some seasons ago we were criticised for having too few veteran players who could take charge and lead our team filled with youngsters and now when we have them; most of them are letting us down.

The veteran players we've signed were never proper quality lets be honest

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
We could sign Henry in January and he would offer more to our general play than Giroud does. Yes he pops with some headed goals from brilliant deliveries. So what? Henry right now probably still skins Giroud for pace and is definitely a more clinical finisher.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Two poor games in the league.

I think it would be superstitious to blame November. Could it be the age old issue of us not being able to deal with pressure at the top?

Malky

Established Member
Why does Cazorla take pens? Not a knee jerk question, I just don't feel confident when he steps up. His shooting, most of the time, is dreadful. Always thought Sanchez, Theo (when fit) even Ramsey and Wilshere (again when fit) are more composed finishers.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
on injury problems…
We have two more injuries. One is a muscle problem for Arteta and the other one is a knee problem and I don’t know how serious that is but we will know certainly tomorrow, for Coquelin. Arteta is a calf.

Well Knee injures are really not good.

goonerwarsh

Established Member
Two poor games in the league.

I think it would be superstitious to blame November. Could it be the age old issue of us not being able to deal with pressure at the top?

We're still seeing all the same issues that have haunted us for years.

This team when it wants to can produce great things...but we just don't like the nitty gritty enough to deal with adversity - regardless of what Wenger says Arsenal are not a mentally strong team. The balance of the side is still not right and sorry to say we're still weak in too many areas.

Games like today, when the weather starts turning, we're away after an international break and we've got a few injuries. This is when I think you see the true character of your side. These are the games you have to dig out wins. I'm just not convinced we have the stomach to win this league.

Wilshere's Right

If we could start all over again, I'd always make the CF take them, so I kind of understand your gripe. But Caz has been great at them. Just one of those things.

fwiw, I didnt fancy him to score at all. I switched off the stream because I couldnt bare to watch.

Now I have to read people, predictably, kicking the crap out of one of our best 3 performers of the season because of it. In fact, I wont. Im logging off to get drunk. :p
Don't think any of us fancied him to score tbf.

Not slating him for his form this season. He's been excellent. That doesn't mean that he can't be criticised when he has a bad game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom