• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Norwich vs Arsenal | Sun 29th Nov | 16.15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Wenger should be called out in the media for this Alexis hamstring injury. Should be ****ing ashamed of himself.

How can u constantly say in the press that he's in the red zone, has a hamstring injury scare, and then play him for 90 minutes every game.

Wenger should be fined half a years wages for this **** up. Disgraceful really.
He's been playing through all kind of injuries for ages now. He had a groin injury a while back, a calf injury on international duty and now a hamstring injury, but he plays no matter what.

AVENTUS

Wenger should be called out in the media for this Alexis hamstring injury. Should be ****ing ashamed of himself.

How can u constantly say in the press that he's in the red zone, has a hamstring injury scare, and then play him for 90 minutes every game.

Wenger should be fined half a years wages for this **** up. Disgraceful really.

Wenger wanted to rest Alexis but as usual he declined and wanted to play.

tim08

Look at Chelsea last season. Walked the league because they had their first team available EVERY week.

Imagine how we'd be doing if we had the team that beat United playing every week for the whole season? But it is literally impossible for us. Not sure we could even manage it for a whole month tbh.

Yep this injury problem needs to be addressed. Enough is enough, we have all sick of this now. There is no way you can expect to win the league suffering from the injuries we suffer from, season after season after season. Setback after setback, misdiagnosis after misdiagnosis, the constant issue of getting back players and losing others straight away, running players into the ground, subs not warming up properly. For Christ sake we are a multi-million pound organisation and when it comes to injuries we are nothing but an absolute laughing stock.

I don't care what the issue is, whether we have too hard a training pitch, injury prone players, the wrong training techniques, outdated medical staff, I don't care what it is Arsenal, but just find the root of the problem and sort it out!

Holliday

Truly thought we had it in us this season. Quality of first team. Everyone else looking ****e. Even the disastrous transfer window couldn't destroy my hope.

But this disgraceful management of players close to injury and lack of fight in our players has done it.

It's a total disgrace how many players we have injured. Disgrace how thin the real first team is.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wenger said he wanted to rest Alexis but Alexis wanted to play and tell him he is ok.

But i'm sorry where is the fitness coach about this one? he seeing Alexis in training everyday if he not ok tell the manager to rest him ffs!

David Smith

Established Member
Wenger being the only one in the whole damn world not to anticipate the injuries makes him fully deserving of blame. He's proved himself an obstinate fool.

No he cannot anticipate who gets injured at any time. If Alexis was injured going into this match he wouldn't have played. Obviously Alexis was fit to play. Same goes for Koscielny and Cazorla. It's not Wenger's fault they got injured and it's not their fault either. You just have to accept that it happens and you have to find ways of dealing with it.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Wenger said he wanted to rest Alexis but Alexis wanted to play and tell him he is ok.

But i'm sorry where is the fitness coach about this one? he seeing Alexis in training everyday if he not ok tell the manager to rest him ffs!

It should't be up to Alexis, ffs. It should up to the manager to manage him. A player is told if he's playing or not.

Marmaduke

Concerning Sanchez' injury:

At the end of the day Sanchez also should know his limits. Pushing yourself too hard is also counter productive so I wouldn't be surprised if he plays down his fatigue to Wenger and the trainers just so he can play.

We all idolize Sanchez and rightly so but hopefully he learns that sometimes is better to take a break for yourself and the team.

Nyctophobia

Established Member
Bad news comes in threes. And fours and fives and basically all numbers. ****.
Again.
pQBtCSm.jpg

TheIceman85

LCazorla is a good player but he is NOT a cm.

It's all about the system not the player. Xavi couldn't tackle, header, press and positionally was average but was one of the greatest CMs ever. Because the team was setup to play to his strengths and negate his weaknesses. In our system Cazorla's a square-peg and that's Wenger's fault. Coquelin CDM with Cazorla and Ramsey as CMs might work better, but then no Özil...

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think Cazorla is gonna be ok we have to wait how many weeks Alexis and Kosh are out if Alexis is back in 2-3 weeks i will be more then happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane

Latest posts

Top Bottom