• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Norwich vs Arsenal | Sun 29th Nov | 16.15

Status
Not open for further replies.

KAB

We were the same level as Norwich for today's match. The league is currently just too bad with all teams played amazingly worst. Man City had not been consistent this season, Man Utd didn't play good either, Leicester is up there on top four, Chelsea lost their way and our team still looking for consistency

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Wenger said he wanted to rest Alexis but Alexis wanted to play and tell him he is ok.

But i'm sorry where is the fitness coach about this one? he seeing Alexis in training everyday if he not ok tell the manager to rest him ffs!

And here I thought the manager was supposed to be in charge of team selection. No one to blame for the Sanchez injury but Wenger.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It should't be up to Alexis, ffs. It should up to the manager to manage him. A player is told if he's playing or not.
agree but player always want to play and we all know Alexis always want to be on the pitch but the manager should know his players fitness level from his Medical and Fitness teams.

Nyctophobia

Established Member
Flamini and Ramsey together in the middle can be alright or disastrous as they both seem to think they're Bilbo Baggins at times.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
No he cannot anticipate who gets injured at any time. If Alexis was injured going into this match he wouldn't have played. Obviously Alexis was 100% fit to play. Same goes for Koscielny and Cazorla. It's not Wenger's fault they got injured and it's not their fault either. You just have to accept that it happens and you have to find ways of dealing with it.

Really? We all saw the injuries coming. We've seen enough of them over the years. We all knew neither Coq nor Alexis can last a full season. Walcott and Ramsey are injury prone. Welbeck should really pay us for the medical treatments since he's been a perma-patient. Wilshere can't play more than half a season, if that, without taking on injury.

OFCOURSE he could and should have anticipateed the injuries. We all did. That's why the whole footy relevant world was shocked at Arsenal being the ONLY team in Europe's top leagues not to buy an outfield player. Arsenal! The most injury prone team in the premier league.

I FULLY blame Wenger. He's a miserly old fool. He needs to go.

Jamrock

I think he's the difference maker. Calling it now, if he's back before February we win the league.
?

Welbeck is the difference maker??? How the mighty have fallen.. The guy is a headless chicken who id positionally inept, his link up is terrible, his first touch is a joke, he has never scored more than 10 goals in a season, can't create chances, not enough assits etc..

Sorry but if welbeck is our difference maker then I give up..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom