• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: He came, he saw, he conquered

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
How about this one:
tosser1.gif

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Carragher and Jury could make a very good friends. :)
For the last time, I never ever doubted Özil.

What I did doubt was his ability to find his very best form for Arsenal. That's all I ever doubted, and I couldn't be happier that he's showing it.

More to the point though, what sets me apart from Carragher, you gargantuan bellend, is that I'm more than willing to acknowledge he's playing great more often than not :) Therefore this nonsense should really stop, as it's a complete misrepresentation, bordering on slander.

Now all you guys need to man up and accept, in order for this thread to become one big harmonious, crescendo of purified ****, is that he's never been as good as this previously for Arsenal, his performances now are like night and day in comparison, and so to an extent, you didn't have faith in this happening either! :eek:

What I did doubt was his ability to find his very best form for Arsenal. That's all I ever doubted, and I couldn't be happier that he's showing it.

More to the point though, what sets me apart from Carragher, you gargantuan bellend, is that I'm more than willing to acknowledge he's playing great more often than not :) Therefore this nonsense should really stop, as it's a complete misrepresentation, bordering on slander.

Now all you[i/] guys need to man up and accept, in order for this thread to become one big harmonious, crescendo of purified ****, is that he's never been as good as this previously for Arsenal, his performances now are like night and day in comparison, and so to an extent, you didn't have faith in this happening either! :eek:

Özil always been fantastic since signed for us. Amazing! He is a dreamer. He is a keeper. :drool::drool::drool:

say yes

forum master baiter

Now all you guys need to man up and accept, in order for this thread to become one big harmonious, crescendo of purified ****, is that he's never been as good as this previously for Arsenal, his performances now are like night and day in comparison, and so to an extent, you didn't have faith in this happening either! :eek:

"bordering on slander"

Oh Arsenal Mania :lol:

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐

Nah this paragraph :lol: :lol:

There was a time when he influenced our attack as much as Szczesny did, tbf. :p

Nah I don't think so. He always influenced our attack with amazing passing skills in final third. Key passes there, key passes there, key passes everywhere. My sweet prince. Prince charming. Özil! Always top 3 runners in our team when he plays. Such a brilliant player who always gives everything!

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Nah I don't think so. He always influenced our attack with amazing passing skills in final third. Key passes there, key passes there, key passes everywhere. My sweet prince. Prince charming. Özil! Always top 3 runners in our team when he plays. Such a brilliant player who always gives everything!

If other forums have a 'let's laugh at Arsenal'-thread, I wonder how much of that sweet prince stuff they're copying from you :lol:

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I think it's fair to say he is somewhat better this year considering he has already more than tripled his league assists.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I think it's fair to say he is somewhat better this year considering he has already more than tripled his league assists.
But.. but... people are just running in the right places for him now. That's all. He's the SAME!! (I know--but how can they be 'just' running in the right places, helping his assist stat go through the roof, and yet still be failing him massively...?)

Cognitive dissonance, that's how.

#Ozilultrasexplained

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom