• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal vs. Southampton - Tuesday 02/02/16 - 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

He should have started Coquelin or Arteta! The midfielders were not getting the ball to Sanchez and Özil quick enough which has also been the case in the last 5 matches. Im his biggest fan but why can he not spot these things!
Don't know how that would've made a difference. We had enough chances. Our downfall today was caused by shoddy finishing, Forster of course playing the game of his life and Lee Mason being a bald headed tw*t

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We won't lose to Leicester if Wenger picks the right ****ing team.

Just you wait until we back within a game from the top, and then clear. These same clowns will be gagging at Wenger's balls.

I swear sometimes I wonder how long you been watching football. Arsenal **** up yeah, buts its far too early to be on **** watch ffs.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Directly break counterattacks with fresh legs because he knows our team will start getting anxious and push up? To be fair he took the yellow and Southampton didn't sucker punch us at the end.

His thinking was to allow Ramsey to go forward because Coq needs less help than Flamini with his strength, pace and positionning for interception. It was a good move in my opinion.

Only thing wrong with that sub was that it didn't come earlier imo.

Wilshere's Right

Oh and Lee Mason is another referee who stealing for living Roumu make 10 fouls i think and no yellow card Wanyama fouling right left center no card. And Coq from the first challenge he get yellow cards. just f**k off.

Regardless of wether Southampton should have got yellows, Coquelin's foul was a yellow. Clear as day. So was Gabriel's.

Marmaduke

Which what I said, maintain the draw. Which is all he could do in 11 minutes. Meanwhile, we played 85 like without distribution, organisation, or protection of our back. Wonderful

In the league its a more solid strategy to take a point rather than start bombing forward at the 85th minute and risk a loss. Thats how Mourinho wins leagues, he just makes calculations based on that.

Before Arsenal used to be constantly criticized for attacking no matter no appropriate the situation and when we start playing a more logical game we should attack more...

willow2u

southampton and stoke always seem to be bogey teams for us so at least they are out of the way now we created lots of chances but it was one of those days had to be really as some of the top teams have rolled stoke and southampton over real easy but they seem to bring out their A game against us

Jaywood Mac

Wenger not the problem at all in this game.

The tactics were spot on. I can't even remember Southampton have a good chance.

Players bottled it in front of the net. Easily.
In fairness Wenger's teams, Wenger's players. How often did utd bottle game like this under fergie? Rarely. Cause he bought top strikers and players who could finish and instilled nerve, belief and ruthlessness into the team.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
The thing that hurts most from today's matchday is that we are 10 less than Sp**s GD.

That's ****ing painful ****, and we need to fix it.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
How many here are counting on the 2 Ws to come back and win us the league, I wonder?

blaze_of_glory

The ability of all of our players to miss easy chances really is incredible though. Super frustrating as well. This game should have been 3 or 4-0.

picsou

what a great impact Walcott made, LOL i feel that the chance he missed, would of been a goal with Campbell's left foot..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom