• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal v Swansea - 2/3/16, 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

indy23

I don't think he will. Unlike others, I'm under no illusions that he's this great honorable guy. He's stubborn and idealistic to the point of delusion. He won't see any of it as his fault.

Everyone running the club is so, so out of touch with the fans. They don't understand ho losing to Untied last week was disastrous and won't get what all the up roar's about when Sp**s win the PL. We made top 4 didn't we? Guaranteed profits! They'll wait for things to die down a bit and continue on like usual; lying about our willingness to spend in the summer, offering each other payouts, bonuses and extensions.

Hmm honor or 8 million a year. Sorry folks im taking the money. Doesn't the hypocrite think his wage is inflated or is that only when he determines the price of a player?

em9999

My rainbows
Our team I full of bottlers who lack the balls to win the league... Total clowns

Not watching us anymore I'm going to the circus

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I think this period is a proper reminder of the old saying about modern day Arsenal.

Come February-March, forget about them being a threat.

We will pick up form again next month sometime, when we need to secure our bread and butter.

It's just so typical. Play like relagation candidates when we're in the title race and play in title winning form when the title is gone.. Yet I always get my hopes up, never learning from history.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Positives
Campbell - had a great game and looked our most dangerous player.
Özil - Created chance after chance and calved Swansea open.
Coquelin - solid display.

Negatives

Wenger - one of biggest gripes with Wenger is that his substitutions seem not be based on tactical change or individual performance view but seniority in his pecking order. Why take Campbell when he was our most dangerous offensive player in the match? Bad decision and fans let Wenger knew what they thought of it.
Alexis - One of his worst performances in an Arsenal top? Nothing is going right for him at moment.
Gabriel - Another shaky performance again.
Bellerin & Monreal - their delivery was awful tonight.
Giroud - missed the sitter at the beginning hitting the post, then how the hell he missed that shot that Per knocked down to him.
Cech - should of done better for the second goal.

KillaJax

Honestly, Wenger looks depressed. Can't say I blame him, having to watch your the team you have so much faith in bottle it must break ones heart.

Viera was right. Wengers belief is his greatest strength and weakness. Sadly we are witnessing the latter.

Chanberry

How can anyone defend the manager after all that has happened in the last 3 days is absolutely beyond me?This is truly a sackable offence.

McIntyre

Established Member
You just know this form will continue untill the title will be far out of reach and than our sweet players will come out of hiding.

We've got Sunderland, Norwich and Villa, all of whom could be relegated by that point, as 3 of our last 4 games. So I expect us to get results there.

Up until then we'll just continue toiling against clubs who are still willing to fight for points and who know the secret to stifling Arsenal is simply putting men behind the ball and letting the Arsenal players f**k around passing it amongst themselves for 90 minutes.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
They seem to freeze in front of goal and in defense... Its really bizarre, we seem to be going about things right lots of games but nothing clicks and if the wheels come loose early we don't have a plan B like you said.

For me its actually more. Its the impression of the manager on this team.

I feel Wenger doesnt have the belief in his own methods anymore, deep down he doesnt believe he has what it takes to cross the line.

If you go back in history, that frailty of his has always been present in the team. Even when we had the best team in the world, we underachieved. I think that says it all really.

CJJ

Established Member
About to hit the player threads harder than Adam Johnson in a high school.
I'll focus on the real problem. The bottler attitude, and i honest to ****ing believe it has more to do with Wenger than the players.

AVENTUS

Our team I full of bottlers who lack the balls to win the league... Total clowns

Not watching us anymore I'm going to the circus

Trust me mate I know it's Wenger. If Ferguson, Pep, or Jose managed these players they'll be hungry all the time and play to win.

We need a new manager with fresh ideas somebody who is feared like Wenger was in the early 00's

chessygoal

Hey dont slate the BFG (Big Gat German). Not his fault he weighs in 100 kilos, whilst watching a guy running past him and thinking "nah i wont get him anyway". Positioning my ass
Seriously that makes me mad, Ramsey makes a fake attempt to stop his player, then Per acts like no one is behind him.

Reactions: CJJ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom