• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Iwobi: Big 17 No Safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Send him on loan to Sunderland next season if they stay up. Big Sam will wet himself at the idea of managing Jay-Jay Okocha's nephew.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Traded in Welbz for a younger model I see.

No worries, Welbatross is bae for life.
You misunderstand bruh. Welbeck has 2016, by 2017 he'll already be an established world class player.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Okocha's nephew had a good game. Hope he keeps up the good job, and repays the trust that was shown to him by the boss.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
The way he uses the ball is always so positive. Can't help but see why Wenger is such a fan. Happy to take responsibility on the ball, initiating attacks quickly and finding pockets of space.

I admit, I knew of his talent but even I am a little surprised.

Gooner n Proud

a.k.a. nasri_8 and Voice of Flamini
Wow this little man really is some talent possessing so much in his locker physically and technically but most importantly he's an intelligent who always seems to pick the right pass. Very close to being a starter imo.

Aevi

Hale End FC
He is the very definition of Wengerball.

It's nice to have someone in the team that makes the ball flow through the field, unlike what 1/2 our team does *cough* Theo *cough* Ramsey *cough*

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I see there are few kids coming through again . Maybe the Eagle will fly again .
Yh I've noticed more talents, maybe they're finally starting to invest in academies back in Africa, although Iwobi was born here.

Would be nice for the Afcon to become a high quality tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results

Latest posts

Top Bottom