• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Iwobi: Big 17 No Safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Keeps the ball so close to his feet, fantastic at keeping the ball and dribbling out of tight spots. So assured in possession too. Quite a refreshing thing to see that he's so composed and unnerved. Like I said even if he's never a nailed on starter for us players like him are excellent to have in the squad, I kinda see him as a long term Rosicky replacement.

indy23

Any chance he gets a roster spot on bench vs Barcelona. Seems to me hes earned it and lets face it hes much more creative than most of our healthy bench options. In terms of will he reminds me of Sanchez in the sense he just wants to make things happen.

Can't wait to see him play once hes a little more settled.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Embarrassing how he's better than some of our experienced players. Top performance every time, can't wait until he makes a proper league appearance and bags his first proper goal :drool:

Said that about the Ox too bro , guy is going to have his up's and downs at his age and people on here bagging the **** of out of him probs next season . Great prospect though .

Reactions: A_G

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Hmm that video isn't as impressive as I thought he was while watching the game. He tries alot of flicks that will only frustrate fans after a while.

Maxim

Hmm that video isn't as impressive as I thought he was while watching the game. He tries alot of flicks that will only frustrate fans after a while.

Really?

I love the way he plays - and the style the team adopts when he's at number 10. Reminds me of the football we played with the likes of Rosicky/Hleb and Fabregas.

Wilshere's Right

Looks to be a wicked player in the making. Love this guy and always happy to see him in the team.
Calm under pressure, composed, good passing, always pushing forward and trying to get things moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady
Top Bottom