• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL | Ludogorets vs Arsenal | 1st of November at 19:45 (GMT)

What will be the result for this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Still not a fan at all of Ramsey on rhe flank with Giroud up front.
Ramsey has 1 problem now and its Walcott form.
he cant just step up into the team anymore because he cant operate on the left (where iwobi plays) and walcott as an inverted winger is vomitt, Özil`s not going to move for him and alexis is undroppable, Ramsey is probably leaving in the summer, its really a shame but he has enough stature to walk into most top level starting eleven teams.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
It's the head to head that counts. We need to beat PSG and then the last game doesn't matter.
A nil draw will see us win the group. A 1-1 draw will most likely see us top on overall goals scored. Any other draw and we are screwed.

Last edited:

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Mesut is so intelligent. If Alexis ran a bit more selectively he'd do even better. I'm all for promoting AMN at RB cover from now on and if necessary move Kos to LB whilst Monreal recovers with Holding taking his place. It's risky but just when I was being persuaded to warm to Gibbs, he does this. I wonder if Cech will come in vs PSG? I want us to win that and rest the whole team for the final game vs Basel.

zZMoonLightZz

When Santi is back, i just hope Ramsey and Giroud dont get shoehorned in. Giroud is fine as a sub, Ramsey has never been consitent for me and gives ball away too easily, and it would be shame if Iwobi or Walcott lose their place on current performance.

It was true they didnt have a good game. Iwobi has been poor for the last 3 games. Moreover, Ramsey played with ****ing Jenkinson.

goonerwarsh

Established Member
It's brilliant that we have Giroud as an option up front but I really don't like watching us with him leading the line, and when you stick Ramsey on the wing with it too, our football loses all that dynamic nature we've seen this year. They're not bad players in isolation, but our game as a whole really suffers when they're present.

That's a really important win for the boys though tonight, survived a big scare.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
BBC - newsfeed..

GOAL - Ludogorets Razgrad 2-3 Arsenal

Mesut Özil (87 mins)

Posted at16:28
Oh that is just superb! The Ludogorets defence are taught a lesson by Mesut Özil as he scores the goal that will surely seal qualification tonight. One pass over the top is enough to free him but he has an awful lot to do. He chips the ball over the head of keeper Milan Borjan, comes back on to his left foot, has two defenders on him but sits them both down, one at a time, :Dwith some outrageous close control and composure before firing into the empty net.

A great goal.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Ramsey has 1 problem now and its Walcott form.
he cant just step up into the team anymore because he cant operate on the left (where iwobi plays) and walcott as an inverted winger is vomitt, Özil`s not going to move for him and alexis is undroppable, Ramsey is probably leaving in the summer, its really a shame but he has enough stature to walk into most top level starting eleven teams.

Give me 5 top level teams he can walk in in the starting eleven? Not RM/Barca/Bayern/PSG/City/AM/Juve or Arsenal for that matter.
Not piling up on the guy, he is a useful player but nowhere near the top echelon of football. We really tend to overestimate him here.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Win against Sp**s, PSG and not lose to United and I would say November beaten in 2016.

But of course, its one game at a time. Time to knuckle down and focus on the NLD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom