• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL | Ludogorets vs Arsenal | 1st of November at 19:45 (GMT)

What will be the result for this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
A nil draw will see us win the group. A 1-1 draw will most likely see us qualify on overall goals scored. Any other draw and we are screwed.
Us and PSG have qualified but it's about topping the group now preferably with a game to spare. Look how close 10 men ran PSG tonight. I'd rather settle for second or do the business in two weeks. I'd take a 0-0 if forced though.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Us and PSG have qualified but it's about topping the group now preferably with a game to spare. Look how close 10 men ran PSG tonight. I'd rather settle for second or do the business in two weeks. I'd take a 0-0 if forced though.
I know, I meant qualify top. I'd take a nil draw if it's on offer now. I'd rather if we could just win the match though. At least then we could send a couple of the youngsters and fringe players out to Basel.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
We don't like making things easy for ourselves:lol:.

Awful start to the match with some worrying performances:

Ramsey - Constantly giving ball away cheaply, selfish play, when he does make a pass it's normally the wrong choice and less said about his off the ball movement when the opposition have the ball the better.

Opsina - Looked nervous when dealing with crosses in the first half although did make great save in the second half.

Gibbs & Jenkinson - struggled tonight against their Brazilians (which is disappointing considering Gibbs form this season and how well Jenko did in his return match).

Özil and Xhaka looked the only two who were calm , composed on the ball, displaying good link up play throughout the match, had the most impact on the game and made the difference . A sensational goal by Özil (great ball by Elneny who had an impressive cameo performance).

3 points, job done.

Last edited:

carlito'sway

Established Member
if Walcott and Cazorla are fit for NLD they should go straight to starting elven i god hope Bellerin is fit too can't trust Jenko.

Nah.....Jenks has as much chance as playing as you or me....
Holding or even Mustafi would start at LB if Hector is out.
Hopefully, he will be back.

Johnny_Blaze

Established Member
Jenkinson is such a good lad.

But sometimes when I'm watching him for Arsenal, I can't help but think he's only playing because of Make A Wish foundation.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Jeezuz! beIN just played Özil's goal 3 times, once in semi-stop motion calling it the best goal of the evening, and Özil top top class.

The semi- stop motion on every time he touches the ball is spectacular. Seriously spectacular.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Walcott fifth in the scorer's table, one goal behind second, even though he has only played half the champions league matches this season.

Get him fit Arsène.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I know, I meant qualify top. I'd take a nil draw if it's on offer now. I'd rather if we could just win the match though. At least then we could send a couple of the youngsters and fringe players out to Basel.
Agree with you. I'd play as many reserves as we can without being penalised. A game off early December will be great and useful for our youngsters or any other player that needs game time.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Can't say we deserve the win but I am happy with it!

One thing I can guarantee today.....Ramsey/Jenks/Gibbs and Giroud will not start vs Sp**s. Hopefully Xhaka will not either!
TBH, it's their 1st game in ages so we have to cut them some slack really but the drop off in quality was significant. I so prefer how we play with Alexis up top.

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
Ramsey has 1 problem now and its Walcott form.
he cant just step up into the team anymore because he cant operate on the left (where iwobi plays) and walcott as an inverted winger is vomitt, Özil`s not going to move for him and alexis is undroppable, Ramsey is probably leaving in the summer, its really a shame but he has enough stature to walk into most top level starting eleven teams.

Özil hasn't signed a new deal yet and Cazorla isn't exactly a spring chicken...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten
Top Bottom