• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Everton (H) v Arsenal (A) | 13th December 2016 | 19:45 GMT | BT Sport

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
expose the **** out of a declining Ashley Williams who has been absolutely dreadful recently. To think, some wanted him here! :lol:

He's sheight.

Total shambles that this joker was making it onto some posters ****ing Wishlist's :lol:
He had one or two great games against Us, United and I remember him playing well against Liverpool at Anfield but wanting him here was shocking! Apparentley he was " the perfect partner for Koscielny " :lol:

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
I always have a bad feeling about games like tonight. Away game up North, in the midst of winter when there's been a muted build up to it and our attentions have been more on the Champions League draw. This has got banana skin written all over it - if we can come away with a win tonight it would be brilliant
Arsenal under Wenger has been pretty damn good in December generally. Sure, we may drop points & Goodison Park under the lights will be an intimidating atmosphere but I'm also sure that the team will put in a solid performance - lets hope that will be enough.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Total shambles that this joker was making it onto some posters ****ing Wishlist's :lol:
He had one or two great games against Us, United and I remember him playing well against Liverpool at Anfield but wanting him here was shocking! Apparentley he was " the perfect partner for Koscielny " :lol:

Williams couldn't lace Kos' boots. Loads of people were gutted he went to Everton. If only we signed him before Mustafi aye!

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Win this and we can build up to City away in a relaxed but determined manner. Doesn't matter how, must win game. The matches are coming in thick and fast now, in the blink of an eye we will be past the half way mark of the competition, in the midst of a title race, or barely top 4. I'm feeling confident.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I am quite optimistic for this myself. We have gained a bit of momentum in the past two weeks. We're a more solid unit and we do tend to really get going this time of year. Hoping we kick start this game off early and don't ease up at all.

0-3 to the good guys.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Easy win this. Everton have been awful after their good start.

redanddread

I'm always nervous before a game and then even moreso when the game starts but I've been pleasantly encouraged by the resilience this team has shown to get something from games, even when we've been under the cosh. Big difference between this team and it's earlier versions is our ability to get goals from everywhere - our forwards are all scoring which is so important and in Alexis & Özil we have 2 WC players at the top of their game.

Every game in the league, bar a few home bankers, is a bloody tough game. Everton haven't lost at home as yet so we know this will be tough but we have the players to beat them & more importantly, we've shown the toughness and nous to win games.

redanddread

Easy win this. Everton have been awful after their good start.
You really think so bro? If we score early then maybe we might be able to cruise but highly doubt it. It's a midweek game on TV under the lights & the crowd will be loud - if Everton aren't up for this game then Koeman's a goner. I think we will win but I certainly expect a very hard match.

I'll welcome being wrong on this..;)

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Just had a thought - it's been a very long time under Wenger (if ever, considering circumstances and his methods) that I had to think about who will start in various positions - Will it be Ox or Iwobi? Will it be Theo or maybe even Perez? Will Elneny replace Coq or Xhaka? All that with Santi, Ramsey, Welbeck, Mustafi out... Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom