• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Chelsea vs Arsenal| 04/02/17 | 12:30 K/O (GMT)

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Ok, so can you tell me the current manager of Grampus 8?

So you've completely ignored what i said then? He managed Monaco in europe for three years before he went to Japan. He would've been all over ITV and BT sport with today's coverage. He was unknown to us because most of us didn't know **** about anything other than our team and the league they play in. All we got back then in terms of foreign league coverage was football italia on channel 4.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I'm actually having trouble deciding whether I want Wenger sacked or Trump impeached first.

Goonerozil33

A few thoughts from the game,
1. Our biggest problem in big matches is our confidence. We are so inhibited when the game is even. At 2-0 down we were some what liberated. Teams like Sp**s and pool play with a lot of confidence most of the time. In tight games most of our players are scared to be on the ball. This is where a player like cazorla is invaluable. Against most teams he is confident enough to have the ball at his feet.

2. Eventhough we lost 3-1 and were shambles most of the time, we could have drawn this game. All 3 of there goals were avoidable. And gabriel should have scored from that chance he had in the first half. It was not really a difficult chance at all.

3. Coquelin and Cech -> I am not sure what is with these two but both of them are displaying much less mobility than they used to. Cech has become much slower. His biggest quality for us now is the calmness he provides. But on the ball he is far too slow and limited. Coquelin similarly has been looking slower and slower this season. Twice in a week he lost out on challenges and let an opposition player a direct run at the defenders.

4. I am a great fan of Özil. I think he is technically an outstanding player. However, without a controller behind him it will be increasingly difficult for us to control the midfield against top teams. we are better off having a 3 man midfield. Also that allows more tactical options as well. I think we should sell him and find a dribbler like Reus/Mahrez/Carrasco. Also we should find another midfielder who is comfortable on the ball.

5. Last but not the least, this was another match we lost due to Xhaka's stupidity. His two red cards costed us matches against Boro, Watford and Chelsea. The first two has cost 5 points which should not have happened.

The good thing about this loss is that it will serve as wake up call. Wenger will now change tactics and go on 14 games unbeaten run!

Cheers! :drool::drool:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Roman Abromovic is probably on the phone to the KGB organising a hit when his team loses.

Our owner probably doesn't even know we played, the *****.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Does anybody genuinely think we have a squad capable of mounting a challenge but just lack a winning manager

No. Look at the pony options in midfield and up front. How can anyone look at those and say we should be competing.

Yes he's not the problem but we've had 5 years of Giroud ffs.

STYLEZ

We'll go on a little run now and finish 2nd or 3rd Wenger sings new deal board are happy

Lovely jubbley

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
it's comes to the point that i don't want Özil start in big games he offers nothing he should be leader in our midfielder but he not giving his best is big games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom