• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Crystal Palace vs Arsenal | 10th April at 20:00 (GMT) Sky Sports

What will be the result of this match?

• Arsenal win

Votes: 26 55.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Crystal Palace win

Votes: 15 31.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashybashy86

that's b******s - what got me is we only started putting anything like decent crosses in after he'd been subbed for that f*****g bearded lampost who everyone says is the best in the air but got outjumped every
Welbeck is not a striker. He's just not. Giroud can be frustrating, but I still trust him up front over Welbeck. Besides, Sanchez was another option.

We'll need to finish 8th to not get Europa League. If we win the FA Cup, we will be in it and if we dont, it'll be won by a Club that is in the Champions League so Europa league will go to 7th place.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
I see we need to finish 8th to be completely out of Europe.

Maybe that's possible.
I don'r remember but I doubt that I've ever said something like this and specially while being calm with my thinking cap on- I want it to get as bad as it possibly can get so that Wenger has no choice but to leave.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Just look how players defending palace 2nd goal no challenge no tackle players are walking. If they don't want to play just don't turn up you pathetic overpaid c**ts

At this point we have nothing to lose by trying new things.. Change the formation, Give Mertesacker and Holding a run, the defense can't possibly get worse, give some youngsters who are hungry and eager to prove themselves a chance like AMN for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom