• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sydney FC v Arsenal | 11.00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Although just a pre-season match there was some encouraging performances to take away from it.

Nelson - The main talking point of the match for me was just how good this kid looked at RWB today. Wenger said that Nelson is one of the two academy players ( the other being AMN) that is guaranteed playing time next season and you can see why on today's performance.

Özil - Passing was sublime throughout.

Ox- Was our best player out the group of Players that came on round on the 67 mark.

Lacazette -made two good through balls to Malen and Giroud, a good a bit of play by him to win a free kick, scored a well taken goal and displayed an Alexis like moment tracking back and winning the ball off an opposition player.

Only negatives was that Walcott, Giroud and Welbeck didn't look sharp and that's putting it kindly.

Last edited:

Yeah because my opinion on Elneny is definitely based off his 20 min cameo against Sydney FC rather than his two years of nothingness at Arsenal.

Now be a good boy and go back to spamming the transfer forum. Don't want anyone to miss the latest insight from ArseStat and the Arsenal Vole.

Nice to see that you and the maniac guy are finally talking again! :rolleyes:

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Yeah because my opinion on Elneny is definitely based off his 20 min cameo against Sydney FC rather than his two years of nothingness at Arsenal.

Now be a good boy and go back to spamming the transfer forum. Don't want anyone to miss the latest insight from ArseStat and the Arsenal Vole.
Come on lads, you have another 10 months to hate on each other...don't use up all your insults early! :eek::D

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

Giroud didn't move to congratulate Laca. And that run of his was no dummy. He wanted the ball and was disappointed not to get it. Watch him.

He's leaving, me thinks.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

To the goal? Felt sorry for him to be honest, looks like a guy who knows his time is coming to an end. Poor fella.

Yep, didn't even celebrate, he loves Arsenal as well, but he couldn't get away with it for too long. IMO he'll make the WC regardless of if he stays or goes.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

Oh shutup would you. You literally came out the closet immediately ripping into Elneny knowing full well he's playing out of position. He's a useful CM, doesn't ever put a foot wrong. You need backup players like him in the squad.

Go over to the bluemoon forum you vole.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse

Giroud didn't move to congratulate Laca. And that run of his was no dummy. He wanted the ball and was disappointed not to get it. Watch him.

He's leaving, me thinks.

Now now , he did. Lets not try and create any more unnecessary negatives around our squad.:bounce:

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
I don't know how Özil tolerates the amount chances Theo wastes. If that was me, I'd be on Prozac

Eduardo_da_Silva

Best part of the game were the young guns. Nelson, Willock, Malen, Nketiah, Bramall. They all had some bright moments, and at least some of them will contribute to our cause.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
The Bayern and Chelsea friendlies will tell us what we're made of and what we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom