• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League | Liverpool vs Arsenal | 27/08/2017 | 16:00 BST | Sky Sports

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

trnews

Hello guys i am a youtuber.

Here you can watch Tactical Analysis for the upcoming match for Arsenal vs Liverpool

And here you can see Thierry Henry's Tactical Analysis for Lacazette

Check the channel i have verry interesting topics.
Enjoy

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Mourino and Ferguson used to do that to us everytime we played them, especially at the Emirates. Depriving us off any space meant we'd overcomit with the fullbacks playing almost as high as the strikers, and then they'd pick us off on the counter. There was a quote, I forgot who said it, but it went something like "Arsenal play all the football, and we score the goals". I mean you look at the goal we conceded against Stoke and it's basically just that.
Yet we beat Mourinho 2-0 in May. Arsenal played all the football and scored the goals.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
So is Alexis available for tomorrow, we need our savior to come down from the stance.

Wenger says this.

on how Alexis has looked in training…
He works very hard, focused and gives absolutely everything. He loves to play so much that is is sometimes difficult to stop him but he looks absolutely ready. he has not played for a long time so I will have to decide what I do with him but he looks ready to play.

on whether Alexis will start…
I will have to make that decision. It is Thursday today and we play on Sunday and he looks in good shape, he has worked very hard.

Kolasinac seems to confirm Alexis is playing.

https://www.arsenal.com/news/alexis-and-Özil-combination-looks-so-strong

tcahill

---------Laca
-----Alexis Özil
Seo Xhaka Ramsey Ox
-Monreal Kos Mustafi
-----------Cech

This team should be thumping Liverpool. Our attack has already looked good, switching Welbek with Alexis should tear through their sh**tty defence.

Our main issue has been in our own defence, which looks much more solid with Kos starting, and Monreal back on the left where he belongs.

Play either Bellerin or Ox at RWB, and play Seo in the position where he dominates.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
anyone care for a bet? how about pool score on a counter after nicking the ball off us in our third?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom