• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League | Liverpool vs Arsenal | 27/08/2017 | 16:00 BST | Sky Sports

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Let's go back to 4-4-2 !!!

Cech
Mustafi - Koscielny - Monreal - Kolasinac
Welbeck - Ramsey - Xhaka - Özil
Giroud
Lacazette

Is this FIFA 17?

Mustafi RB, Monreal CB, Özil LM, Welbeck RM. Giroud playing off Lacazette.

Disgusted-Face-GIF-Image-for-Whatsapp-and-Facebook-13.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Time to put the right line up Mister Wenger we can't afford to lose back to back game already.

Cech
Mustafi Kosh Monral
Ox Ramsey Xhaka Kolasinac
Özil Laca Alexis

This is our strongest line up available and we should start with that I think everybody agree with me.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Arsenal have turned me into a pessimist during match build up... I see us losing this by one or two goals. Our defensive mistakes are alarming this early on.

Even with Kosc back, I still see us leaking a few goals.
Liverpool 3-1 Arsenal is my current prediction. The way they play is our kryptonite

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Arsenal have turned me into a pessimist during match build up... I see us losing this by one or two goals. Our defensive mistakes are alarming this early on.

Even with Kosc back, I still see us leaking a few goals.
Liverpool 3-1 Arsenal is my current prediction. The way they play is our kryptonite
We don't have the pace or quality at defense or DM to cope -- 3-1 or 4-2 is likely.

Kwaku

What's the chances that Wenger starts Alexis? Going by his past record I think he will start Welbeck again and give Sanchez 30 minutes, but I would rather he chose Alexis from the start.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Cech
Mustafi Kos Nacho
Ox Ramsey Granit Sead
Özil Alexis
Laca

Subs: Giroud, Iwobi and Nelson.

Predicting and hoping for a 3-2 Arsenal victory!

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Wenger hasn't known his best starting XI for two years. That's a major problem.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Its not because Liverpool have a better team they will just go at us like they always do, we need to cope with that we are by far the superior team. need to play smart in the opening minutes not conceed and go from there.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Got a bad feeling about this. I think we'll get absolutely tonked, followed by either no arrivals or a complete panic buy on deadline day. Neither of which does us any good.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I think we can beat them if we play the right team. But we won't and we'll make Liverpool look frightening.

We've had a week to rest whilst Liverpool have had a midweek CL qualifier but I don't think this will make any difference. Liverpool will probably look sharper than us.

I was just reading RAWK and the whole forum seems so confident, of not beating but thumping us by 3 or 4.

It's shocking how far we fallen, we used to go to Anfield and Liverpool would be the ones looking for a draw after we've passed and dominated them off the park.

Reactions: Jae

Jae

I think we can beat them if we play the right team. But we won't and we'll make Liverpool look frightening.

We've had a week to rest whilst Liverpool have had a midweek CL qualifier but I don't think this will make any difference. Liverpool will probably look sharper than us.

I was just reading RAWK and the whole forum seems so confident, of not beating but thumping us by 3 or 4.

It's shocking how far we fallen, we used to go to Anfield and Liverpool would be the ones looking for a draw after we've passed and dominated them off the park.

They will beat us and City next week but they will get turned over by Burnley at Anfield the week after. Really don't understand Liverpool's mentality.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
They will beat us and City next week but they will get turned over by Burnley at Anfield the week after. Really don't understand Liverpool's mentality.
They are great against teams that offer them space to exploit,teams that basically don't come to Anfield and park the bus. Arsenal are usually suicidal in the way they attack by over committing bodies forward. Our way of playing completely plays into their hands with the way they set up.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...

We've been clattered at Anfield in the recent past. When we lost to Leicester or Pool last year, I can't remember which as all three teams were involved. Wenger moaned that Pool were sharper because they had played more recently, where we'd had ten days since our last match so we were off the pace a bit. something like that, so whichever way way lose there is an excuse, usually a leetle bit jaded, but it can be changed!

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Crystal Palace should be the blueprint for our gameplan on Sunday. Sit tight, deny them space and hit them on the break. Benteke missed a sitter at 0-0, we'll need Laca to put away the one chance he's bound to get.

If we go there our usual chaotic self we'll probably get hit for five or six this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom