• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League | Liverpool vs Arsenal | 27/08/2017 | 16:00 BST | Sky Sports

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
He was a player that loved his home country, but both at THIER peak I'd easily take arshavin. He was a big game player that could win you games, Özil ain't winning us s*** because he has no grit. As for consistency none of them have it, the only top team Özil played for was Real Madrid and I can name a few worser players than arshavin that have played for real
So you don;t count Arsenal as a top team...

Also, Özil has time to land another move.

Özil has a european assist record.

When did Arshavin light up europe.

This must be the only place in the world where Arshavin is a better player than Özil. My god AM, bring back the lobby!

Jae

This must be the only place in the world where Arshavin is a better player than Özil. My god AM, bring back the lobby!

The one thing I will remember Arshavin for those 4 goals he scored against Liverpool. He single handedly robbed them of the title that year :lol:

Don D

Euro 2008 and know one wants Özil

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
The one thing I will remember Arshavin for those 4 goals he scored against Liverpool. He single handedly robbed them of the title that year :lol:
Yes, but can you name any other game where he dominated.
THank god for him that day. We were useless. It was Arshavin vs Pool that day

Jae

Yes, but can you name any other game where he dominated.
THank god for him that day. We were useless. It was Arshavin vs Pool that day

Nope not one, they only lost the league by 1 point that year as well, bet they were fuming :lol:

The only other thing I remember him for is when he tripped in the box during the game against Portsmouth and Lee Mason gave a penalty, he got up and went and told him it wasn't a pen :lol: Never seen anything like that before in my life and I don't think we ever will again.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Nope not one, they only lost the league by 1 point that year as well, bet they were fuming :lol:

The only other thing I remember him for is when he tripped in the box during the game against Portsmouth and Lee Mason gave a penalty, he got up and went and told him it wasn't a pen :lol: Never seen anything like that before in my life and I don't think we ever will again.
Oh my word, I remember that. I was absolutely shocked. Brilliant stuff. Thanks for the memory man!

Reactions: Jae

Don D

Nobody wanted Arshavin either.... Moot point that.

Özil isn't wanted because at the end of the day he is a luxury player. You have to have a team capable of slotting him in. Not many do.
Some player if that's the case, I look at utd and none of them need carrying, I still prefer a inform atshavin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom